DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

I like to think the Rose injury thing started with this post 2012 All-Star game comment...

"I can dance," "But there's a time and place for that and I don't think it was right then and there."

Well guess what, Rosey? Not only did Lebron dance at the right time, but he did it twice. You'll be lucky to ever dance like a weirdo again.

http://youtu.be/ZczejHLBaG4

SOME ONE KILL MEEEEEEEEEEE

All the insulting of the people of Cleveland that you and Burgundy have done over the last three years, you got what you deserved, you worthless asshole.

...I don't think that was me.

I wouldn't dare shit on the fine citizens of Cleveland. Even if they do live in a toilet bowl.

I'm not equating the two you bigoted fuck.  In terms of taking your unbelievably simple schtick a little too far, being happy about a potential career-ending injury is somewhere below hating people for their religion or laughing in RIP threads.  It's still ridiculous.

This place would be better without you around.  I wouldn't say that about anyone else, even the people who I dislike.

SOME ONE KILL MEEEEEEEEEEE

All the insulting of the people of Cleveland that you and Burgundy have done over the last three years, you got what you deserved, you worthless asshole.

I can still smell the smoke wafting from LeBron's burned jerseys.

And I don't recall insulting Clevelanders in particular.  Maybe it was my twin, Lavender.  Heck, Chicago fans around here would have a legitimate gripe about my going Nelson Muntz on them, but they take their bumps and strive for better workrates.  I can respect that.