DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

52 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Well, he IS Riverboat Ron.

I kind of wish Rivera was ballsy enough to push for the team to be named the Riverboaters, Gamblers or Riverboat Gamblers, just go all in with the gambling theme. Since he's a huge proponent of the military-football complex it's going to be the Warriors with a military theme or something out there like the Washington RAND Corps.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

I kind of wish Rivera was ballsy enough to push for the team to be named the Riverboaters, Gamblers or Riverboat Gamblers, just go all in with the gambling theme. Since he's a huge proponent of the military-football complex it's going to be the Warriors with a military theme or something out there like the Washington RAND Corps.

At this rate they're going to end up calling them the DC Comics.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gonzo said:
When does the Washington FC Dumpster Fire thread commence?

I am gonna see where we are at in the morning.

Like if we are at a "Goodell treats Snyder like Jerry Richardson"... yeah we are gonna need a thread

And yup - the recent firings/retirements were directly related to this

I am surprised - but really shouldn't be surprised - that Larry Michael was a creepy old man.

The irony is that the person who was always considered the #1 person who could buy the team from Snyder was Jeff Bezos

Who used his Amazon money to buy.... the Washington Post

Now that being said - the NFL isn’t going to force Snyder to sell

By the report- he just wasn’t aware so they will probably use that to look the other way

If you can't figure out - I am getting angrier and angrier reading this

Especially the one guy who is all "I don't remember her so clearly I didn't sexually harass her"

Fuck all the way off dude

• Thanks 4

I know he didn’t mean anything by it but the cynic in me (especially around this story) makes me read that last line as “if my daughter didn’t work here this wouldn’t be a big deal”

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I'm now wondering what was left out of the story.  There's some spicy rumors on Twitter if you look, like the one involving Jay Gruden and Kapri Bibbs that indirectly led to Alex Smith's broken leg...

They weren’t going to put in a story as serious as this random things like two guys having the same mistress

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

By the report- he just wasn’t aware so they will probably use that to look the other way

....normally I wouldn't believe an owner not knowing what was going on, but Snyder? Yeah, I might believe it.