DVDVR Message Board

NJPW Sengoku Lord 2020

Raziel

Enjoyed EVIL-Hiromu, I actually thought for a second Hiromu might pull it off. Those near falls were great. Shingo-Desperado was my match of the night though. 

NO MORE BELTS. The current set up of IWGP/IC duo title, NEVER openweight, jr championship, iwgp tag championship,  Jr tag championship, never openweight trio championship and the pointless iwgp us title. That alone is a lot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I thought Evil vs Hiromu was really fucking good that crowd was 100% behind Hiromu the collective gasp of disappointment after that Time Bomb when Togo pulled the ref out gave me goose bumps, wrestling has been lacking moments like that since Covid shut the world down I'm happy Japan has allowed crowds with certain processions as we get these really incredible monents due to live crowd reactions. I also liked the Shingo-Desperado program being based on Desperado stealing Shingo's belt and then stealing it again, Desperado went after Shingo's knee like it owed him money and Shingo looked like the worlds biggest badass winning the match on one leg.