DVDVR Message Board

I was googling "rev axl future" so reactivated my account

I'm Ryan, I've been Ryan for....many board reboots. Everyone talk to Raven Mack and introduce yourself! He is king among us philistines. If this was Discord I'd @everyone and they'd all come running.

Wouldn't it be funny if starting this thread was the only time he posted this year?

I never changed my name. But I used to post much less frequently.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, AxB said:

Wouldn't it be funny if starting this thread was the only time he posted this year?

I never changed my name. But I used to post much less frequently.

lolol I actually logged on at work but was on furlough last week so couldn't remember my login. so it was almost true.

• Haha 2

Between seeing Raven emerge from the light and the nostalgia in this month's wrestling thread, I pulled the trigger and made an account. I posted here many, many boards ago (under usernames long forgotten). The board introduced me to Raven, and thus he brings me back full circle. All of this has made me realize that I've lurked on this board for about two decades. What a wild time to be alive.

I once ordered some zines from Raven, and I never regretted that decision!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Was hoping you were alright, I don't post as often snd all that shit like I once did.

Point being I hope that you and yours are healthy and happy in this fugged up world these days. Here's to wishing that the compound will protect y'all from the 'Gina Virus too. Continued good health to y'all and I'd say I'm not the only poster who missed your creative bullshit and brilliance.

Holler sometime,

Burke

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...