DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

This was just on the USWA episode I'm watching on Prime. Jarrett does the only thing he was good for in his whole worthless career, being in a bloody brawl. Eddie Gilbert, of course, was the man. 

This was the second juice on the show btw; Bill Dundee got posted in the first match. Jesus was Jamie Dundee skinny. Then Dirty White Girl came out and it looked like she used a full can of Aqua Net on her hair hahaha. They announce there's gonna be a $5000 "grab for the green" match and I can just imagine the bag of Monopoly money hanging on the pole in the corner. 

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

https://www.facebook.com/134794039885308/videos/1416783051686394/

Oh yeah! The video won't show for some reason but that is the two men above in a cage vs. Rick Steamboat and Jay Youngblood. Quad juice, blood all over the ring, and Slaughter turns into Jimmy Snuka only to eat white hot death. 

The Final Conflict. One of wrestling's most important matches ever - they sold out the Greensboro Coliseum and turned away thousands of people, to the point where radio stations had to tell people to go home as it led to the worst traffic jam in city history. It gave NWA the idea for Starrcade, and the rest is history.

• Like 2

This is kinda sad in retrospect. Mr. Niebla was at this time between CMLL jobs due to his alcoholism and working the indies, and would die in December of the next year. But despite that, here he was a hell of a babyface that the crowd ate up. Caifan is an absolute cock of the first order who's getting flipped off all over the place and him beating up Niebla on his Eddie rehab tour, busting him open and wiping the blood on himself, is guaranteed heat. The end almost feels like a capper to a career, a final match he could be proud of. Descance en paz. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 5:33 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Two vets I've never heard of (Shigeo Kato and Diablo) brawl it out in Mumejuku Pro, whatever fed that is. 

I think they had a rematch too,  again in Mumeijuku, which is how my friend spells it, it was an other awesome brawl.

Here is my friends write up for it. "Mumeijuku February 2017 Nagoya, KATO BLOODBATH, 1,000 JPY Shigeo Kato vs Diablo Chain Death Match, this is the match where Kato lost a huge amount of blood and was sent to hospital."

"

• Like 1

The great thing about W*ING was that , sure it's an opening match, but there is no reason not to have a complete bloodbath.  I'd almost completely forgotten about the existence of Dragon Winger.  WRESTLING INTERNATIONAL NEW GENERATION~!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Also, that is a total FMW card. I wonder what the reasoning behind calling it W*ING was. 

It was their anniversary/final show.

Cross posted because a.) Chigusa bleeds like Chigusa will bleed in the 80s. b.)  Leilani Kai blades like it's the fucking 1970s.

• Like 3