DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Is that a meat cleaver board?

Yeah. They're like these little serrated cleavers that are common in Japan. He decided upon them because they're so common and people know how it feels to be cut by them. Psychology!

EDIT: That explanation was in The Wrestlers Deathmatch episode that was posted in this very thread

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

I don't think this has been posted here yet-  but here is a pristine version.

================

EDIT: Cross-posted because JESUS FUDGE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I FOUND IT!!! This is ALL the fucking blood. Feast, my vampiric brethren. 

That is 50% hate and 50% blood.  YESSSS!

• Like 1

This is supposed to have a disgusting amount of blood in it. I'll come back to it.

EDIT: "Disgusting" is right. Chris Harris looks like someone hit him with a thin rain of blood but James Storm almost hits Eddie vs. JBL. He turns the canvas into a Pollack painting and his face gets the full KOTDM Cactus Jack glaze, he goes for a table and drizzles blood all over it, then gets put through it and when he gets up there is a puddle right where his head was. 

It's also a really good match, especially for a Texas Death Match. The best part is the end where 

Spoiler

Harris and Storm both go for bottles. Harris hits first and you can't really see a bottle explode or anything, but then Harris holds his hand up and drops the broken glass from his fist while covered in blood. It's an incredible visual and just pure fucking pro wrestling. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

TOMOKO WATANABE AS ZAP T AND EAGLE SAWAI TURN INTO THE FEMALE EQUIVALENTS OF BUZZ SAWYER AND HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN AND TAP SOME ARTERTIES~!

This is from the joint AJW/LLPW show in 1999 where the crowd is just nuclear the entire show (main evented by an alright Kandori vs. Hotta red belt title match). They completely blow a sidewalk slam, and the crowd doesn't give a shit cause this is a FIGHT!

• Like 4

1. Eagle's cape is AWESOME. 

2. I usually hate when handcuffs are used in wrestling matches but that might be the first time I've seen two people cuffed together. It seems really dangerous and painful (if you've seen this done to the skaters on Thrasher's King of the Road you have a better idea) and thus a little better. 

• Like 1

That Screwdriver right before the botched sidewalk slam was nastiest move I've seen in a while.  That match was fucking awesome.  Tomoko Watanabe was so fucking awesome.  So was Eagle.

• Like 2