DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

THAT MATCH FUCKING RULES. SO, SO MUCH. If you are counting it for this week it should win handily, I don't care what AEW busts out. I haven't seen los Oficiales since they lost all their masks and they are perfect rudos here. 911 especially shows his ass and I personally think he bleeds more than anyone else, too. The blood is running all the way around his head and the back of his neck by the end. Fierro looks so ugly and sleazy though! It's hard to choose. They came up with a great match, Oficiales taking the first half then trading off with los Cerebros. Dr. Cerebro looks like such a badass beating on 911 in the crowd. Everyone eats a ton of unprotected chair, sign, and pan shots, they set up some great highspots, everything ends with Death by Martinete and then Death by Air Raid Crash. IT RULES!

• Like 1

I'm a little confused here, so let me get this straight: Dr. Cerebro has short hair, Cerebro Negro is the longhaired dude, and Cerebro Negro Jr. is the masked one? Is that correct? Anyway, the longhaired one rolling out of the ring and leaving two big face-sized bloodstains on the mat where he rolled was pretty gnarly. I think 911 also left an insane splash in the middle by the ropes from hanging there getting beaten on. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm a little confused here, so let me get this straight: Dr. Cerebro has short hair, Cerebro Negro is the longhaired dude, and Cerebro Negro Jr. is the masked one? Is that correct? 

That is correct!

• Like 1