DVDVR Message Board

COLLEGE FOOTBALL Returns?!

Rhmp4AAg.jpg

Can you imagine?!  I miss this game and series something fierce, and no....Madden doesn't quench the thirst of all that was involved with this series. From recruiting to moving to a new team after a good or bad year, not to mention the leaps n found a of progress they'd made in league play with friends and the Weekly Top 25 bragging right...so many things.

I would hope with the new systems and the hopes that players could get a small wage from their Likeness, welp...maybe it'll happen again within our gaming lifetime.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2020 at 6:59 AM, damnnearfonzie said:

Can you imagine?!  I miss this game and series something fierce, and no....Madden doesn't quench the thirst of all that was involved with this series. From recruiting to moving to a new team after a good or bad year, not to mention the leaps n found a of progress they'd made in league play with friends and the Weekly Top 25 bragging right...so many things.

I would hope with the new systems and the hopes that players could get a small wage from their Likeness, welp...maybe it'll happen again within our gaming lifetime.

I've actually been watching a couple of streams lately here, and it's made me want to dust off my copy of 14, which means finding a place to put my 360.

• Like 1

I still play this game and it's one of the few games I still play. I run 25ish year dynasties starting as a coordinator at a randomly selected school and then see where things take me, right now I'm in my second year as HC at New Mexico following a stint at Iowa State as the OC. I also sabotage Georgia Tech and Navy at the start of the dynasty since they both end up way too good thanks to their offense, I'll also fiddle with the conference alignments around 15 years in.

• Like 1