DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlers are trash "Allegedly"

Kang

9 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I have a Villain Club shirt that will likely become a dust rag. Fuck, I just now realized I also have a Villain Club laptop sticker.

You can use your laptop as a paperweight now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thankfully most of my merch is just for promotions, although my Chikarmy shirt will be out of rotation for the immediate future. Pretty sure the only "performer" shirt I have is for Yano (and I will be absolutely heartbroken if he ever winds up on one of these lists).

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thankfully most of my merch is just for promotions, although my Chikarmy shirt will be out of rotation for the immediate future. Pretty sure the only "performer" shirt I have is for Yano (and I will be absolutely heartbroken if he ever winds up on one of these lists).

When called out, odds are he'll just shrug.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, AxB said:

I have We the Indie merch, but that's technically now considered Sugar Dunkerton stuff so is probably still OK. I also have a David Starr shirt I've never actually worn, and probably never will. And the Dangerous Queen shirt that isn't here yet might be problematic as well (apparently the designer (Craig Hall) was trying to groom underage girls online, although it seems like he may have failed to actually have sex with any of them).

Maaaaan. That fucking sucks. I don't know if I'll be able to wear that shirt now and it hasn't even arrived. *Shredded cheese woman face*

It could be worse. You could get a shirt for someone who retires that gimmick a week afterwards. *Stares at the Akira-inspired Razerhawk shirt he bought months ago, then watches the video he put up of him symbolically leaving his mask at the Wrestle Factory door*

I owned an Arik Cannon shirt I gave to Goodwil in 2009 because it didn't fit anymore and I never wore it. I also used to own a Tajiri ECW shirt that I gave to Goodwill like 15 years ago. I also owned an old school Fallen Angel T-shirt that had the same fate after several years. That's literally all I ever owned past the age of about 9.

Edited by Ryan

7 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I'm currently wearing a PWG shirt that's my "around the house" shirt and is pretty much falling apart and due for replacement.  It's the only wrestling merch I own unless you count some dvds.  I think I'm in the clear unless we go by the "guilt by association" shit some dude here was pushing because Super Dragon or Excalibur haven't sent TWEETS publicly condemning Joey Ryan because apparently that's a thing.  ?

Pretty sure you’re talking about me pal and that’s not what I said. I was disappointed Excalibur hadn’t commented on the Ryan situation but I NEVER came remotely close to inferring anything like guilty by association. 

The only wrestling t-shirts I own are the original style Bullet Club shirt and then the Stephen Amell vigilante club shirt. Ha, I also own a bjj shirt that says Kimura Club as well.