DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

16 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Is that tweet from some rando on twitter?

Yeah, that’s why I cropped out the name. It seemed like the proper etiquette. I know sharing what some crank on twitter posts isn’t very useful, but...damn. 

BTW if you are catching up on the thread you will notice that Kayla Braxton deleted her Twitter account citing that she needed to take care of her health.

I can only imagine the replies she was getting

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Hagan said:

Last night's Liz Hunter and Matt Brock shoutout on AEW made me think of has anyone ever put a definitive list of fake "Apter" mag writers? I'm sure it's been brought up over the years.

Aren't those two it?  Eddie Ellner and the late Dan Shocket were definitely real.  Dr. Sydney M. Basil and WWF "expert" Thomas Pillard were fake people used for quotes though.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

BTW if you are catching up on the thread you will notice that Kayla Braxton deleted her Twitter account citing that she needed to take care of her health.

I can only imagine the replies she was getting

Probably for the best, if she was telling people you can become infected more than once, especially so quickly. We MAY find that to be true eventually, but current studies are showing that positive tests of "reinfection" are likely due to lingering genetic material, not the presence of infectious virus.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid19-reinfection-immune-response

• Like 1