DVDVR Message Board

NXT TAKEOVER: In Your House (June 7, 2020)

RIPPA

Official Matches

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Karrion Kross

Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai - NXT Women's Championship

Challenges have been Made

Finn Balor vs. Damien Priest (Priest has challenged Balor)

Keith Lee vs Johnny Gargano (Lee has challenged Gargano)

Probable

Adam Cole vs. Velveteen Dream - NXT Championship

I'd have preferred a match on NXT TV next week was saved for this instead. Lineup is doing little for me right now. I want rid of Adam Cole's NXT Championship reign. Matt Riddle's the NXT 2020 MVP and I'm not sure he'll make the show.

Edited by The Natural

Guest Edwin

Rumors Riddle is done with NXT and his cage match with Thatcher will be his sendoff with him scheduled to debut on SmackDown on Friday.

From Cole and Regal's face off, if Dream loses, he can't challenge Cole for the title again.   It also sounds like it's going to be in a different venue ala Gargano/Ciampa's last match.

Edited by nofuture

I won't be waking up to watch this live as I tend to NXT TakeOvers. Hope Adam Cole's NXT Championship run ends here, it needed to sooner by either Matt Riddle, Keith Lee or the Velveteen Dream. I'd have gone with Riddle.

Atthe start of Covid lockdown, Black Label Pro were going to run an empty arena show in collaboration with PWTees called "In Our Warehouse", using the old IYH logo/font, and WWE's lawyers put a stop to it. So then the WWE thought that if they  were going to maintain and protect the copyright, they might as well use it.

I would think that this is Io moment to win the NXT women's title but seriously I would be stunned if Charlotte loses the belt this year.  The only hope is that Vince or Triple H thinks she needs another main roster title run 

Good show,  I liked the In Your House nostalgia bits.  

Keith Lee is the fucking man.  

Love Io Shirai winning the title finally!  

I had one major gripe with this show.  There should not be commentary on the backlot brawl.  That was a mistake.  I thought it severely took away the atmosphere they had going. 

• Like 2