DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am gonna be honest - the chances I will still be playing in 6 months when it flips back to the seasons I first missed seem slim to none (mainly due to all the other big releases that will have come out by then)

If it was Animal Crossing: Normandy and Tom Nook was actually the Illusive Man, Phil would still be playing the game in six months. ? 

7 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

If it was Animal Crossing: Normandy and Tom Nook was actually the Illusive Man, Phil would still be playing the game in six months. ? 

Cerberus is more understanding than Tom Nook is.

• Like 1

Also, I'll try to start getting better about logging in and opening up my island if it helps people to get new stuff.

I thought I could fire it up and go to the grocery store and a couple of other places, but by the time I got home my Switch had gone into sleep mode until I fired it back up again.

I have to get onto building furniture for these new residents anyway, so I'll be on a little more frequently.

I had to change my sleep mode settings today, since it was set for 5 minutes. I just changed it to infinite. 

Reminder: the SSA awards gets given in the morning. Jam your houses with stuff tonight.

Edited by odessasteps
  • Like 1

Wow - did not realize how quickly the ants would show up

Put the spoiled turnip down. Turned my back to water some flowers. Turned back and there they were

Just now, Casey said:

I'm gonna need someone to open their island so I can sell these turnips, because I'm not selling it to my island's Nook's Cranny at fucking 41 BELLS PER TURNIP.

You ain't doing much better on mine.

I mean I bought low (91) but I didnt realize Timmy and Tommy were immediately gonna try to screw me with 73 today (and I think Chris' were in the 50s)

• Sad 1

Mine may have been in the 60s this morning. I likely wont be home until after 2200 so I dont know what my PM prices will be. 

If I have anything about 110, I'm just going to sell and not wait the rest of the week. 

The predictor thingy says I am gonna be lucky to get over 200 this week but it is also my first time buying/selling so that seems to have an affect

Looks like you can do the museum stamp rally every day, not just once. 

had a villager run in and talk to me while I was doing the money rock, costing me the money bags. 

turnips this AM - 198

Edited by odessasteps

38 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Looks like you can do the museum stamp rally every day, not just once.

You didn't realize that.

Yeah - the stamps will be in new spots for you each day (and each player gets them in different spots)

So basically it is getting a few extra bells each day from selling the plagues

I was today's days old when I learned that you can register songs with any music player so now I need to start buying 2 KK albums at a time (or stop hanging them on the wall)