DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

One of my villagers just mailed me a real wolf statue, now that neither Phil nor I need it. 

Who was it so I make sure they never show up on my island

• Haha 1

I may have trashed it already, but I may still have the lucky gold cat recipe if anyone needs it. 

i hadn’t played on my main island in a week or so, and I may now have a totally overgrown island. 

Lord Maple was being all sorts of needy yesterday.

First she insists to me coming over as she caught me looking for Daisy Mae. So that takes forever before I can leave without feeling guilty.

Bought my turnips and go straight back to my house to drop them off. I don't even get finished unloading them when she comes knocking on my door for an unannounced visit.

Well I knew I was due for someone to ask because I turned down Erik's request a few days ago

Of course it couldn't be fucking Bangle who asked to leave... nope

Had someone move out of my main island and I forgot to hunt for a replacement so I ended up with Lolly.

got the spider crab, so now I just need a dung beetle. I’ve had snowmen for 2 days but none on the snowballs yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Poor little dead game

I legit had a villager ask me deliver a gift to a resident and I had no clue who they fuck they were talking about.

It was then that I realized that I didn't know the names of the like 3 last villagers to come to my island

• 4 weeks later...

I was traveling this past weekend and forgot to play on Saturday

I am not 100% sure but I believe that was the first time I didn't play since getting the game

So I missed whatever tournament was this past weekend but no real great loss there

I finally completed the birthday achievement yesterday

On 7/6/2022 at 6:26 AM, RIPPA said:

Poor little dead game

I legit had a villager ask me deliver a gift to a resident and I had no clue who they fuck they were talking about.

It was then that I realized that I didn't know the names of the like 3 last villagers to come to my island

See, my playstyle is that if I love a villager, all requests to leave are denied. I go full Elmyra Fudd on 'em. 

I used to do that... well at least till I got their photo

Only request I denied probably in the last 6 months was Erik who I like but I have since gotten his photo

But God - Bluebear has been on my island almost 2 years. It is time for her to go

Mira recently gave me her photo which put her on the "can go" list. 

She was an original day one neighbor. 

When she said she wanted to go, I let her. 

Had no intention of starting a octopus collection, but the first island I went to had Cephalobot. 

Already had Octavian, been here a good while, and a pink octopus whose name escapes me. 

Marina is the name of the pink octopus.

Had to look that one up.

Edited by Travis Sheldon
I am a dumbass.
  • Like 1

Officially in the rut where the 2nd newest villager to my island is the one leaving.

I think this is the third straight time.

I haven't gotten anyone great recently so I don't mind the turnover but Jesus Bangle and Bluebear need to take the hint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really bad about doing the stretching - I don't think I have even got the first level of the achievement yet

I just added Peck to my island and instantly regret my decision

• Haha 1