DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I have to stop letting villagers over to my house

Tiansheng invited himself over and then wouldn't fucking leave.

I have never had a villager stay as long as he did - he legit didn't leave until I showed him every room

43 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

on my main island, the hunt for coconut beetles continues w no success.

Okay - since there is no such thing as a Coconut Beetle I am guessing here that you mean the Goliath Beetle as that is the only beetle that only spawns on coconut trees

I use that generic term to mean all those coconut bugs. The ones I actually need are the giraffe stag, golden stag and horned Hercules. I also need the scarab beetle, but that is on regular trees too. 

I’ve been doin the thing where I go to a mystery island, remove all flowers and trees, plant 3 or 4 coconut trees and then run around waiting for bugs to spawn, shooing away the bad ones and then repeating. I have multiples now of the other coconut bugs to make models or to sell. 

I'm at around 5-6 million now on both accounts, but I forget to get them, I'm not sweating it anymore. 

Down to 1 bug and 1 sea creature to finish my first museum. 

Also, I have Lucky in boxes if anyone wants him that hasn't had him already. 

30 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Also, I have Lucky in boxes if anyone wants him that hasn't had him already. 

I like Lucky and would have grabbed him if I had free space.

I have reached the point where I wish all of my villagers would leave at once so I could start fresh

I was gonna complain about Redd never selling new items - real or fake - and today he was selling the rock head statute which I never saw before 

It was fake but I bought it anyway

Most of the stuff I am missing I almost never see even the fake version of - I only know of the pieces due to checking the real/fake websites

Like I got the wolf mother last week for only like the 2nd time ever (fake again)

I truly think the Mysterious Painting is a myth

They clearly have done something to up rates of getting villagers photos

I now have 7 of my current villagers photos. The only ones I don't have are basically folks who arrived in the last month.

Also means I have no attachment to anyone - Sprocket is leaving today for possibly the funniest reason I have heard so far. His house is too messy and he thinks it is easier to move than clean.

I already had his photo, he was a duplicate personality type and his birthday was just in Nov so he can definitely go to green pastures

I had Boomer ask to leave and I think he's the second newest villager.

I also now have Del on both islands.

Had 509 turnip price this AM, so netted over a million bells on both islands. 

Still don't know what to do with my main island, other than farm stuff for thr other one.