DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

9 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I built a 10th villager home tonight. Is that new? 

Well that is infuriating - apparently this entire time you and I have shorted ourselves a villager

I just bought the extra plot from Tom Nook

Good thing I was already blowing up my entire island

Cyrus and Reese helping a dude out by converting two of my duplicate pinball machines into the two that I've never come across even once in the whole game otherwise is one of the underrated best things about this whole update.

6 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Cyrus and Reese helping a dude out by converting two of my duplicate pinball machines into the two that I've never come across even once in the whole game otherwise is one of the underrated best things about this whole update.

I just unlocked their shop but haven't had a chance to fiddle with remodeling yet.

Katrina will also recap your friendship with a villager if you want

Oh and Redd will immediately replace an art item you bought but the leftover one will remain. So for example - I still have the Scenic Painting available if someone needs it

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I just unlocked their shop but haven't had a chance to fiddle with remodeling yet.

Katrina will also recap your friendship with a villager if you want

Oh and Redd will immediately replace an art item you bought but the leftover one will remain. So for example - I still have the Scenic Painting available if someone needs it

Redd will at least replace both items at the start of the week on Monday, but as it is now, he's been putting up fake after fake after fake each day...and I've been buying fake after fake after fake in hopes that he'll actually sell me something worthwhile.

I feel like I'm going to continue to go old man on anyone who starts this game after the update.

"You don't even know how hard it was to get artwork from Redd before the Harv's collective" and now less than a week into 2.0 I have multiple real versions of so many paintings.  

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I am on the verge of having my third decreasing week out of the last 6

Getting real tired of this bullshit

I'm having a spike this afternoon that has a 97% chance of being large. If you're free, I'll send you a dodo code later on.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:28 AM, RIPPA said:

Well that is infuriating - apparently this entire time you and I have shorted ourselves a villager

I just bought the extra plot from Tom Nook

Good thing I was already blowing up my entire island

OK, this has to be new, because I was able to buy a new villager home too.  I forgot how annoying trying to find a worthy villager is, I swear nothing but cows and chickens today, and I already have one chicken and don't need any damn cows.

2 hours ago, supremebve said:

OK, this has to be new, because I was able to buy a new villager home too.  I forgot how annoying trying to find a worthy villager is, I swear nothing but cows and chickens today, and I already have one chicken and don't need any damn cows.

Nope. It's been ten forever. I've had ten since I could have ten.