DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Yeah I would have been pissed if I had missed Redd (I am just missing Pirate Gullivar)

Got Sprocket as my new resident because I don't think I have had a jock in over a year and he is weird as fuck

I sure hope that the update including Brewster's Roost a) happens really soon and b) includes another extension to home storage, maybe by 1,600 rather than only 800 spaces. I've just about managed my storage as well as I can without having to get rid of stuff that I want to keep if I want to store something new.

It would also be great if I could build a second room top-story so that I can place more furniture. 

I have been, too, but I prefer keeping color variants of both clothes and appliances, and even though I don't have *that* many extra supplies saved, I'm still pretty much at the breaking point for storage.

On another note, I really do hope that the update also allows me to upgrade the villagers' houses on my island that were built in the early game before the island got to three stars. It's Fall and Deirdre should have her Autumn-themed house already, dammit!

Yeah - I am butting up against the storage limit

I still have a some wiggle room as I have some building materials still floating around but between clothes and keeping fish and bugs to build models out of - that space went quick

I went thru my storage a little while ago and was shocked to see I still had raw materials like clay and iron ore in there.

And hundreds of pumpkins. 

And all of my star fragments of all sizes and shapes. I've never built any of the constellation stuff. 

I started building the space stuff recently - like the space suit and shuttle, etc...

I dont even know if I have enough materials for the constellation stuff because Celeste never fucking visits anymore

I haven't been to your island in forever

Drago, Chadder, Bones and Eunice all remembered me

Zucker remembered me but I can't remember if that is because it is the one that was on my island or not

52 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I’d have thought I had more villager churn.I still can’t get Eunice to leave. At least twice I’ve seen her with a thought bubble, but it was to sell or buy something. 

Looking back through the thread - it looks like the last time I was over was April 1 and you moved through villagers but the people leaving were ones who I had never met

Plus I am pretty sure I got your Fuchsia

We have a couple of extra Switch profiles set up for when we had friends/family over for multi-player games, so my wife went ahead and had these guest profiles join the island so she could use their places for extra storage.

And since I haven't played for months, she also logs on as me from time to time to rob my storage.

She's about to add Ankha, and I told her to bring Lucky back and set up a desert area with the Pyramid and the Tut mask by their house.

It most likely a combination of both because you have a lot of shit just strewn about which I know the game hates

Like I know from time to time you will just leave shit somewhere because you ran out of space in your inventory and I definitely saw unfilled in holes on your beach

BTW - I am trying to thing where supposedly on the days Isabelle says its her lucky numbers day bury 99,999 bells in the glowing spot.

We shall see what happens in a few days

I wish there was a way to just reset your island without actually resetting your whole game. 

I usually fill in holes in lpromptly but today I was starting my flower Purge and hadn't finished when I went to lunch.