DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

My Redd has a Sinking Painting if you need it

Catch is that you will have to come to my island to get is as I already bought something I needed

Just remembered I need to find a new villager for Canberra

The first couple I saw this morning were... meh

Forgot I needed to log back on to try again

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Replaced Fuschia with pecan (don't know if I've ever them before).

Seen Pecan specifically or squirrel villagers?

I had Tasha on my island for a bit awhile ago but you might never have talked to her and I am positive someone has Agent S

(And that isn't counting Marshall who is always either 1st or 2nd on the Tier list)

Yuka left and Cheri is new in town.

I eagerly await Mira asking to leave. For whatever reason, at least 4-5 days a week it takes me forever to find her. She's bright friggin' yellow, but is also a ninja, apparently. My only recourse is to give her the dumbest looking shit every single day. 

On 6/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, odessasteps said:

I was only off the game for what a week or two and every villager I talked to mentioned me being away the first time I talked to them. 

Figured that dialogue was for a longer hiatus than that. 

That happened with my wife when she fired it back up.  She's been playing Pokemon so much that I have to remind her to play it at times.  Now that I think about it it's been a couple weeks again so she'll encounter this again.

As for me I think I might actually give this game a shot.  My anxiety tends to be a bit nutty at times and if I can get on this for a little bit each day that might help me out some.  In the meantime I found this site that automatically plays the music for the time of day.  The New Horizons part needs to be re-added but the older stuff's on there.  And man that in itself is incredibly calming even if some like the 1pm theme (New Leaf) make me want to fall asleep.  https://crossingti.me/#

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

I was thinking something similar about Celeste and meteors. 

Same though it has been raining on my island for over a week straight so that’s part of the reason 

Bluebear's birthday is today - that finally got me to 10 celebrations

I might start recruiting new villagers solely on when their birthday is

Also finally completed the wood chopping achievement. That is mainly due to me now trying to churn through flimsy axes so I can get the Golden Axe