DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

1 hour ago, Travis Sheldon said:

After more than a year I still do not have cherries, so if anyone wants to send some my way I'd be grateful.

Assuming I got the right island- I sent you cherries

Museum Stamp Rally Thing started today.

They added the art gallery.

I also like Blathers flat out saying that you won't get anything new for repeated visits

• Like 1

12 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Finally hit 60 KK concerts. Only 40 more for the final achievement. 

Yeah - this is really annoying since it basically means you need to play for 2 years straight without missing a KK

21 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Finally hit 60 KK concerts. Only 40 more for the final achievement. 

Congrats. I hit 60 last week. Wish they'd add a few new tracks to unlock.

I'm trying to complete my basement arcade. I am looking for two pinball machines: Red (racing) and Blue (space). I do have White (general) and Brown (baseball) pinball machines for trade. I also have an arcade (combat) game that I can trade if you're still needing that one, and of course, I have lots of assorted materials and other goods that I've stockpiled.

If anyone here has an extra one of those two machines that I'm looking for, please let me know if you're interested in a trade. 

EDIT: I'm also still into trading art! I have a legit Nike of Samothrace (Valiant Statue) and a legit Venus de Milo (Beautiful Statue) for trade. I'm looking for a whole bunch of stuff, but especially a legit Olmec's head, though anything that I don't have, I am looking for. I will list out what I do have later, but if you're interested in either of those statues, again, please let me know!

Edited by SirSmellingtonofCascadia

13 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I should have at least a blue pinball machine I can send you.  What's your island?

I'll send you a friend code. What do you want in trade? If you'd prefer, we can also make the trade later today, and I'll send you a Dodo code instead. Whatever works best for you! 

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I know I still need a couple of the throwback wrestling statues, but I'm not sure which ones.  I'll check tonight.  Otherwise no worries on the trade.

I definitely have a blue, but yeah, just check and let me know. Thanks again!

FINALLY got the Golden Shovel from Gulliver this morning

Will get the Golden Net next month when the one Stag I am missing finally returns

Now I just need to sacrifice a lot of flimsy axes