DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I have two straight appearances of Redd selling multiple real ones but all ones I already own

And there are some pieces I haven't even seen the fakes of yet

My Redd has the Perfect and Twinkling paintings available if anyone needs

I already bought something so you would have to come to my island if you wanted one

Is it me or was the May Day maze a little more tricky than last year? 

I don’t know if people get birthday credits for visiting folks islands, but anyone wants to visit tonight, I’ll leave my gate open for a while. 

41 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Is it me or was the May Day maze a little more tricky than last year? 

I don't have a frame of reference because I didn't do last year but I decided I didn't have the energy to figure it out myself so I just used a guide.

Happy Birthday BTW

Huck told me he is looking for something new, so I wished him well. 

I have his picture, so I guess there wasn't anything more for us. 

He'd been here for a good stretch and I had no problem with him. 

Nook's is buying turnips for 207 this afternoon. 

Redd has 2 fakes and real jolly and basic paintings. Nothing I need. 

If anyone wants to come by and get either of those or sell some turnips, I'll leave my gate open, as I won't be abke to stick around. 

Edited by Travis Sheldon

3 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Redd has 2 fakes and real jolly and basic paintings. Nothing I need. 

I am gonna hop over for the basic as soon as I boot up my Switch

Haven't said hi to your residents in awhile either

That also reminds me that the game real wants to constantly get rid of the villagers I like

After constantly trying to get rid of Coco, now it has moved on to trying to move Apollo

Would anyone like to trade art? I have an extra legit Great Wave off Kanagawa, and I don't have a lot of other legit pieces. It'd be easier for you to just list any legit pieces that you have that are extra. 

Edited by Smelly McUgly

9 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I'm not sure if I have any real duplicates.  I stupidly bought a fake yesterday I thought was real. 

I actually double-took, and Venus has a necklace. ? She's a fake, too. But I do have the Great Wave. 

I couldn't figure out why the game had been a little wonky for me the last few days (Kept getting "hold on a sec" messages) - turned out that my Nintendo Online sub had run out.

Anyway - Tia is in boxes today if anyone wants her for their island. I liked her but I had gotten her picture already and she was a duplicate personality type so I could afford to let her go

8 hours ago, Smelly McUgly said:

Would anyone like to trade art? I have an extra legit Great Wave off Kanagawa, and I don't have a lot of other legit pieces. It'd be easier for you to just list any legit pieces that you have that are extra. 

I don't need that but can offer you the Common or Scenic (which Mark just sent me)

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I don't need that but can offer you the Common or Scenic (which Mark just sent me)

Aw, I have both of those. Thanks, though!

Coco is moving in today taking Huck's spot on the island.

I probably went to a couple dozen islands and met some interesting new villagers, but Coco won out.

After more than a year I still do not have cherries, so if anyone wants to send some my way I'd be grateful.