DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

My residents logic kills me sometimes

"I like your stripped shirt. You know what would go good with it? A samurai helmet!"

I gave one of my villagers a toilet brush and they told me they were going to redecorate their whole house around it.  These animals are wild.

It entertains me when one villager gives me an item and then another villager will be all I CAN'T FIND THIS (insert item you just got here)!!!

Phil gave me back the Comedian outfit I gave him a while ago and not 10 seconds later Carrie was all "I need a comedian outfit"... okay sure you do

BTW - I am still angry at whichever you fuckers designed the Dan Marino jersey

For some reason that will never leave my store so ALL of my villagers own one and frequently wear it

Just now, RIPPA said:

For some reason that will never leave my store so ALL of my villagers own one and frequently wear it

Note to self: next time at Phil's town, create a shirt out of my custom Panthers logo and give it to all of his villagers.  

I am getting a little frustrated as my villagers have stopped putting things on their front doors.

Like it used to be a villager would show up and I would give them like a door plate or a wreath or something and it would instantly go up.

Now every since like winter - I will give the villager something for their door, they say they can't wait to hang it, and then it never goes up.

I wonder if it is a bug

Ok I was skeptical about the Mario stuff, but the warp pipe is amazing. 

I put one in front my on Nooks and carry one with me all the time, plop it down whenever my inventory is full, sell, warp back and carry on exactly where I left off.  Saves so much time & frustration.  

Okay - I didn't realize the warp pipes actually worked. Time to buy two

I did get a couple of fire flowers because they are good to place near my regular flower to cut off points of new flowers growing when it rains

Just now, odessasteps said:

Like many people, one warp pipe is on my secret beach and one is outside my house. 

I don't need something that makes it easier to be disappointed that Redd never shows up.  

You can apparently have more than 2, but then your destination becomes random when you go through any pipe.  

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - I didn't realize the warp pipes actually worked. Time to buy two

I did get a couple of fire flowers because they are good to place near my regular flower to cut off points of new flowers growing when it rains

I was wondering why you were not enthused about them. 

Just now, CSC said:

I don't need something that makes it easier to be disappointed that Redd never shows up.  

You can apparently have more than 2, but then your destination becomes random when you go through any pipe.  

Yeah, that's why I only bought two. I've heard people suggest that if you customized them by color, it would pair them. But knowing Nintendo, I wouldn't expect that to be tweaked. 

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Got a recipe for shamrock wand from a balloon. Is that new for this year or did I just never get it last year?

I got one today too so I am thinking it is a new addition

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

You're welcome!  Did I install both the aqua & white versions?  To get it to go away you need to replace it with another design.

Shamrock Wand is new and completes the Leprechaun outfit (hat, suit, glasses, shoes) you can get from Able's.

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

also, 5 Pisces fragments. Quite the haul.

Would you mind mailing me 2?  I can send bells/item in return.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

After getting a ton of star fragments from Mark’s island, Celeste showed up on mine

I proceeded to see a total of 5 shooting stars in a hour

This game is infuriating