DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

55 minutes ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

I...dont know whether to cancel the network or watch lots of Owen Hart matches on the network

Everytime I feel an urge to cancel I find some reason to not do so.  But it does make me feel like shit for having it sometimes.  I'm sure I can scam it for all eternity with eternal free trials and whatnot but I just don't have the energy to do that.  And using various means hasn't given me the full options for the Network either.  So if I'm going to keep it then I might as well get my fill of '92 WCW and other things and that will soon include Owen matches.

• Like 1

I'm a little behind on finishing this one. Here's Pellacani taking a bump over the top on a dropkick and just clowning with his reactions on the floor a bit:

q7W2lp.gif

Right when he gets back in, he tries a bodyscissors counter in the corner, only to get whacked. I like the inevitability of this.

K1l6Lx.gif

The crowd hates this, by the way:

ROvLPE.gif

• Like 1

Pellacani was a clubbering machine (though I don't know about that low shot; seems insult to injury):

Mwn9xP.gif

This is so good. He's so into arguing with the crowd that he gets knocked off the apron, and then, instead of going after his opponent who got him from behind, he keeps on the crowd with that finger.

81r9N2.gif

And here's the finish on this one, which is full of stuff to see: the headbutt, the stagger sell, the attempt at the spinning back kick, the groaning delay on the back body drop and finally the KO shot.

lxWpgV.gif

Pellacani just had this comfort in his own skin that seeped into everything he did that I don't know if I've seen in twenty wrestlers ever. 

17 hours ago, Edwin said:

Re0bIWK.gif

That's what you get for touching his van.

If you are all in the mood for Owen clips, post on of his off the ropes belly to belly suplex, i always appreciated the speed and style he had on that.

57 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

If you are all in the mood for Owen clips, post on of his off the ropes belly to belly suplex, i always appreciated the speed and style he had on that.

I couldn't find it, but I did find this...

KOTR10.gif

• Like 3

If they were going to have that edit, they should have put a crash pad their live and inserted a pre-tape of the actual landing. Because Dream seemed like he fucked his hip up doing that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AxB said:
If they were going to have that edit, they should have put a crash pad their live and inserted a pre-tape of the actual landing. Because Dream seemed like he fucked his hip up doing that.

They should've spliced in their figures instead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AxB said:

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what they did (or the opposite—pre-tape of the dive followed by actual landing from a safer height), given how dramatically and impossibly Dream’s body position changes between the second and third cuts.

• Like 1