DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING CHAT.

43 minutes ago, Raziel said:

She could also be talking about EDM, or Trance, or Dance, or House, or Techno... all that stuff can be classified as "Boom Boom"...

She hates Boom Boom?

Maybe she just hates Colt Cabana? 

• Haha 1

Honestly, Ive got no idea what "boom boom" refers to.  I'm taking the board's word that it refers to rap, but I've never heard the term used that way before, so I didn't automatically think she was making a racist remark (especially since a lot of white kids listen to rap).

Actually, she mentioned liking country, and I wasn't really sure if she meant American country music radio or.... Australian country?

Looks like Florida's on the verge of re-opening.  As part of the 1st phase, sporting venues would be open at 25% capacity, 50% at phase two.  Obviously with both AEW and WWE taping in Florida, we'll see if either jump at the chance of having fans in the crowd.

I was going to say, there's going to be a lot of burned out Floridian Wrestling fans pretty quickly. But then I realised it's actually quite a populous state with many different cities in it, so it might take a while to burn them out. 

Guest Edwin
2 minutes ago, AxB said:

I was going to say, there's going to be a lot of burned out Floridian Wrestling fans pretty quickly. But then I realised it's actually quite a populous state with many different cities in it, so it might take a while to burn them out. 

The NXT hardcore fans never seem to get burned out. They go to Full Sail every Wednesday, plus they travel hundreds of miles a week across the state to go to the live events.

They alone would be the 25% and 50% capacity for the first two phases of Full Sail.

I've gone a month straight to tapings at Full Sail and by the third week I'm already burned out. Not sure how these folks continuously do it week in, week out, plus all of that extra driving and mileage on the weekends.

1 hour ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Honestly, Ive got no idea what "boom boom" refers to.  I'm taking the board's word that it refers to rap, but I've never heard the term used that way before, so I didn't automatically think she was making a racist remark (especially since a lot of white kids listen to rap).

Actually, she mentioned liking country, and I wasn't really sure if she meant American country music radio or.... Australian country?

I’m still trying to figure out which one of them said this. 

The one who puts her makeup on with a paint brush or the one who married Spears?! 

8 minutes ago, Zartan said:

I’m still trying to figure out which one of them said this. 

The one who puts her makeup on with a paint brush or the one who married Spears?! 

Peyton Royce who married Shawn Spears.