DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling: Rebellion Night 1 - 4/21/20

Good show, with Ace/Mack being the highlight. Mack going coast to coast was awesome. 3 way tag was fun, surprised TJP/Fallah didn't win again since they were next in line for a shot again. Kiera looked great and thought Kylie looked the best I've seen her as well. Main event with Shamrock/Sami was epic being half regular match half cinematic. "Game over!" in the ankle lock.  Night 2 next week has none of the originally scheduled matches and Rosemary/Havok randomly replaces Taya/Grace in full metal mayhem.

Results:

Impact Wrestling: Rebellion Night 1 - April 21, 2020

*Tommy Dreamer, Rhino, & Crazzy Steve def. oVe (Jake Crist, Dave Crist, & Madman Fulton) (9:34) when Rhino pinned Dave after the Gore

*The Rascalz (Dez & Wentz) def. XXXL (Acey Romero & Larry D) and TJP & Fallah Bahh (19:06) when Dez pinned Larry D after the Final Flash

*Willie Mack def. Ace Austin(c) (13:30) after the Frog Splash to WIN the X Division Championship. After the match, Rich Swann joined Mack on stage to celebrate.

*Kylie Rae def. Kiera Hogan (12:46) via STF submission

*Ken Shamrock def. Sami Callihan (15:36) in an Unsanctioned Match via ankle lock submission when Callihan passed out in the hold.

Yeah, very good show. The mystery partner for Dreamer and Rhyno was a pleasant surprise (I won't say who it was just in case anyone hasn't seen the show yet) and Shamrock/Callihan was great. Willie Mack is something else. A guy that fat should not be so damn athletic. Looking forward to next week's show. 

• Like 2

Really dug this show. One thing I noticed was that Impact's usual crappy sound actually helps with these empty arena shows since everything doesn't sound so empty.

I've never seen Kylie Rae before and she was pretty fun.

Impact's greatest strength for the last 4-5 years has been getting the most out of their roster and running with a reduced crew(even if they shouldn't) is going to highlight it.

• Like 1