DVDVR Message Board

AWESOME APRIL: GROUP D

RIPPA

AWESOME APRIL: GROUP D POLL  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose TWO (2)

• BILLY: Billy Robinson, Billy Kidman, Billy Jack Haynes, Billy Graham, Billy Ken Kidd
    • GEORGE: Gorgeous George, George Steele, George South, George Wells, George Takano
    • JIM: Jimmy Valiant, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Del Ray, Jim Brunzell, Jim Golden
    • JOHN: Johnny Saint, John Cena, John Tenta, John Morrison, Johnny Gargano
    • NICK: Nick Bockwinkle, Nick Aldis, Nick Gage, Nick Dinsmore, Nick Jackson
    • TONY: Tony Atlas, Tony Kazina, Toni Storm, Tony Deppen, Tony Nese

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2020 at 09:00 PM

CHOOSE TWO (2) NAMES (it is the honor system but I can see if you voted for more than 2)

Top 2 Teams advance

Poll Choices are done in alphabetical order

Poll Open Until Sunday 5 PM EST (for now)

1 hour ago, tbarrie said:

I want Team George to carry on so I can continue to picture Gorgeous George and the '80s version of George "The Animal" Steele interacting as partners.

I want Team Nick to advance for the same reason. Just picture Bockwinkel's sneer at having to team with Gage and Jackson.

• Like 1

I don't easily vote against Bockwinkel. Gage is like when he teamed with Mr. Saito, but just entirely different. He'd probably be really annoyed by Nick Jackson. 

I don't like Johnny Saint as much as maybe twenty other UK guys so i went with the Jims instead because i like Jim Brunzell more than most 80s tag guys.

It's like every team in this bracket has just one guy I WANT to vote for and multiple guys i do NOT want to vote for.

Wanted to vote for John Tenta, but not for Cena.

I thought the Jim team was a no brainer because it's group is more consistent in the quality department. But as I'm learning in the Brian thread some of you people are awful fucking humans. 

This had exactly one (1) team I wanted to vote for. The Johns got my vote because of Tenta, and I can tolerate Cena/Morrison/Saint. Looking at it closer I should've went Team Nick because Aldis and Bock would have been a helluva pair of talkers, and because Gage + Bock is too funny. 

....when you say "people"

do you mean literally just me?

Because I can be totally confusing.

Gargano was actually pretty good before he became a WWE MAIN EVENT SINGLES WRESTLER~!(which is admittedly awful)

Cena was always lameballs. 

I've had that "one guy excludes them" problem with several teams today.

Hey, just thought about this. If you end up wanting to change your vote on a team, just remember that if they get voted into the next round you get a second chance.

Edited by Curt McGirt

• RIPPA locked this topic