DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

25 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Can Austin fully extend his arms?

I don't think he can fully extend his legs either.

Example A: Twice kicking Saxton in the sack a few weeks back. 

That, or he forgot his action jeans. He should've just cut them short, like Dennis Reynolds.

13 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Is Mickie James agenting for the women's division since she is injured? Was curious to see her in that pic with Austin, Edge, and Rhea.

I think someone said yesterday she's doing some commentary for Main Event. I'm surprised to learn Main Event is still a thing.

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

9 minutes ago, The Natural said:

EVGKmT7XYAAnL1U.jpg:small

History. A shame William Regal never held the WWE Championship.

Interesting that they have Harry Smith on there as Davey Boy Smith, Jr., which he didn't wrestle as on the main roster.

Also, nice to see Dynamite acknowledged. Without him, so many of the wrestlers we love/loved probably don't go into wrestling.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin
17 hours ago, AxB said:

This sounds like a terrible idea, but I'd watch.

I'd be more excited if it was anyone else transitioning from MMA to pro-wrestling aside from Stephan Bonner. His transition hasn't gone too well.

His big Bellator reveal of a masked Justin McMully is one of the cringiest moments in MMA history.

@1:40

?

14 hours ago, Edwin said:

This sounds like a terrible idea, but I'd watch.

I'd be more excited if it was anyone else transitioning from MMA to pro-wrestling aside from Stephan Bonner. His transition hasn't gone too well.

His big Bellator reveal of a masked Justin McMully is one of the cringiest moments in MMA history.

@1:40

?

Oh boy...I tried to block that from my memory. That and a bunch of other Tito Ortiz related moments.

However, one moment that stands out that still cracks me the fuck up till this day is when Tito lost a fight (either the last Forrest Griffin fight or the second one) and came up with the excuse that he broke his back and/or neck in the post fight interview. It wouldn't be even halfway sincere, but more unsolicited information to prove something or another was wrong with him.

Now, I've always had a love/hate relationship with Jordan Breen. Part of me doesn't miss being in the MMA space as much as he use to be and going the lapsed wrestling fan route instead. Anytime on the Jordan Breen Show or Beatdown After the Bell Breen would ridicule Tito for doing that though, I must admit it would have me absolutely rolling.

"I don't want to make excuses, but I came into this fight with a broken neck..."

*looks back in sheer desperation at Justin McCully and the other Team Punishment guys*

"What was it again, Justin? Huh? My C472632236 vertebrae?"

Man, those were the days.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

tvtrW1F.jpg

This is an actual official photo.

L-R: Dave Mastiff, Primate, Wolfgang, Gangwolf, Golfwang and Flowgnag.

• Like 6
  • Haha 5