DVDVR Message Board

Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson Appreciation.

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Either that, or I was thinking remake of St. Elmo's Fire. The women could be Sara Del Ray, Cheerleader Melissa? And I don't know who else.

Allison Danger and Lacey.

• 2 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpg

E1cfCPjWYAkGhu2?format=jpg&name=medium

The New Daniel Bryan. An amazing run. Testament to Daniel Bryan's talents that he could be booed as he was when he's such a beloved babyface. Bryan Danielson is the Greatest of All Time.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, there's been nothing that I've seen unless it was a back of the issue blurb. Dave is either being tight lipped on it, or more likely, Bryan is being tight lipped to keep it a surprise for where he winds up.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

FWIW while I don't normally read the Observer I flipped through it just now.  Nothing in the most recent issue unless there was an update in recent issues before it.

9 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Yeah, there's been nothing that I've seen unless it was a back of the issue blurb. Dave is either being tight lipped on it, or more likely, Bryan is being tight lipped to keep it a surprise for where he winds up.

Cheers, @NikoBaltimore and @Craig H. Appreciate it!

Funnily enough - from the issue that dropped this morning

Regarding all the mentions of Daniel Bryan on television of late, we’re told this isn’t an indication he’s coming back. Nobody really knows what he’s doing past if he’s made a secret deal with any company, they are keeping it a secret until doing a dramatic reveal when they want to. They keep mentioning his name because he is part of the story of building Reigns vs. Edge, since they are using him as the reason Edge didn’t already win the title

• Thanks 1

Daniel Bryan. The Greatest of All Time. Can do it all: incredible in ring,  the support behind Bryan forcing Vince McMahon to change WrestleMania XXX, a beloved babyface who was able to get the fanbase to boo him as The New Daniel Bryan and can talk as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Who knows, man. But if he’s coming, I’d start dropping more hints.

Can you imagine Bryan Danielson appearing at the end of AEW All Out or AEW Grand Slam? Holy shit!

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Will he be coming out to Final Countdown, is what I want to know. That’s kind of a tough song for TV wrestling. You’d have to make a slight edit to cut down all the introduction part of the song.

TK would absolutely buy the rights to "Final Countdown". I could just picture the crowds singing along like we did in his ROH days.

• Like 1

I hope the first night he’s back he’s about to cut a promo on Omega, but instead blindsides Omega, and turns heel, at the same time turns Omega face again. Then pulls off his fake beard, takes out an electric shaver to remove his hair, and doesn’t say a word whatsoever while Final Countdown plays to completion to close the show.

actually to set this up you got to have Kenny shake Hangman’s hand out of respect at All Out, and then not return to TV until the Queens episode to cut a babyface promo putting over Page.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs