DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

It's why I laugh when someone says the Browns made out like bandits in the Richardson trade.  I could see that POV--if we weren't talking about the BROWNS.  No matter who owns or runs that team, they underachieve or flat out stink and the only good decisions they make are by accident.

Factory of sadness, thy name is Cleveland.

Your ongoing three year vendetta against the city of Cleveland is, bizarre, to say the least.

Was a friend of yours sexually assaulted within the city limits or something?

Soo, Mike Pouncey got served a subpoena at Foxboro after the game relating to Hernandez and a possible inter-state gun running operation.

This is going to get messy.

I don't know what you're talking about. 

Posted Image

Soo, Mike Pouncey got served a subpoena at Foxboro after the game relating to Hernandez and a possible inter-state gun running operation.

This is going to get messy.

I don't know what you're talking about. 

Posted Image

It's why I laugh when someone says the Browns made out like bandits in the Richardson trade.  I could see that POV--if we weren't talking about the BROWNS.  No matter who owns or runs that team, they underachieve or flat out stink and the only good decisions they make are by accident.

Factory of sadness, thy name is Cleveland.

Your ongoing three year vendetta against the city of Cleveland is, bizarre, to say the least.

Was a friend of yours sexually assaulted within the city limits or something?

Even for a weirdo like me--your post is strange.

• Like 1

Hat tip to Joe who found the link but apparently the Ravens brought in Beanie Wells for a workout last week and Beanie promptly hurt his Achilles during the workout

Hat tip to Joe who found the link but apparently the Ravens brought in Beanie Wells for a workout last week and Beanie promptly hurt his Achilles during the workout

He actually torn his Achilles, which is just hilarious. 

And it's not that Ray Rice "sucks", it's that both him and Pierce are banged up and the team doesn't have a third RB