DVDVR Message Board

Picture/GIF Thread v2

Elsalvajeloco

On 6/29/2020 at 2:27 PM, The Natural said:

[IMG]

That guy got knocked out and then called his opponent a wanker while he was unconscious? That's some commitment to being a trash talker.

• Haha 2

My favourite silly KO reaction. Also up there, guy from K1 answering the phone while snapping down sideways after Aerts kicked him in the head. "Oh, it's you?! Not again!" 

tumblr_n7ucy7pXWb1qe9qkbo1_400.gifv

God damn scam calls can't even leave a brother alone while he peaces out. 

• Haha 1

I am definitely laughing at all of these, but Debbie Downer in me says "these people probably suffered brain damage to make them go through these silly motions." ?

• Like 1

Crazy Female MMA KO GIF | MMA Fury

Jihn Yu Frey.

this_is_how_randy_tea_bags_me.gif

Kim Couture choked out. Really late stoppage by the referee.

[IMG]

Ronda Rousey defeats Cat Zingano with an armbar in 14 seconds, 2015. The quickest UFC Championship fight until Conor McGregor vs. Jose Aldo in 13 seconds at the end of the year.

Edited by The Natural

UFC-142-Barboza-KO-Etim-b_medium.gif

20f2x4.gif

HalfSpectacularBluebreastedkookaburra-si

tenor.gif

Fucking nasty KTFO KOs. I was concerned for the unfortunate recipients with how they went down and the time out cold for. The way Jessica Eye's feet went as well. Fitting how the third GIF fades to black.

Edited by The Natural

10 minutes ago, The Natural said:

HalfSpectacularBluebreastedkookaburra-si

Fucking nasty KTFO KOs. I was concerned for the unfortunate recipients with how they went down and the time out cold for. The way Jessica Eye's feet went as well. Fitting how the third GIF fades to black.

I remember during the broadcast they purposefully kept the camera off Jessica Eye and went to their long crowd view because she wasn't getting up.

Edited by The Natural

tumblr_pi0n7my8Br1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Last second of a fight Rodriguez was about to lose with a never before seen technique against somebody who is hard to stop, the Korean Zombie on a show marking the 25th anniversary of the UFC.

Edited by The Natural