DVDVR Message Board

Picture/GIF Thread v2

Elsalvajeloco

• 2 weeks later...

w640xh480_GettyImages-1402399189.jpg?ts=

A new contender for Knockout of the Year, Weili Zhang's spinning back fist on Joanna Jędrzejczyk. Other nominees: Molly McCann's spinning elbow to Luana Carolina and Michael Chandler's front kick to Tony Ferguson. I still have Michael Chandler's because nobody's put Tony Ferguson out cold before. Ferguson was out a long time and I was worried. Cameras didn't show him either.

Never seen this photo from Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye before and I've seen a lot. One of the sickest KTFO ever for the contact, sound made, Jessica Eye's feet and how Eye was out so long the UFC's cameras cut to crowd shots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 5:28 AM, The Natural said:

w640xh480_GettyImages-1402399189.jpg?ts=

A new contender for Knockout of the Year, Weili Zhang's spinning back fist on Joanna Jędrzejczyk. Other nominees: Molly McCann's spinning elbow to Luana Carolina and Michael Chandler's front kick to Tony Ferguson. I still have Michael Chandler's because nobody's put Tony Ferguson out cold before. Ferguson was out a long time and I was worried. Cameras didn't show him either.

FaqOgZZWQAETLR1?format=jpg&name=large

FaqP7dYXgAEsf5w?format=jpg&name=large

Leon Edwards has 100% sewn up the 2022 Knockout of the Year, his head kick putting UFC Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman out cold in the fifth when he was losing the fight. Usman, the P4P #1 was a minute away from tying Anderson Silva for most consecutive wins in the Octagon at 16 and defending the title for the 6th time. Nearly any other year, Michael Chandler's front kick KO to Tony Ferguson would win but no longer now.

Edited by The Natural

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still remember this, Jose Aldo KO to Chad Mendes at 4:59 of Round 1 to retain the UFC Featherweight Championship at UFC 142. Same show that produced the greatest KO in MMA history, Edson Barboza's spinning wheel kick to Terry Etim in R3 and Anthony Johnson 11 pounds over the Middleweight limit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...