DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/24/20

*Taped for Xplosion: Suicide def. Mahabali Shera

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 24, 2020 from Las Vegas, NV

*Willie Mack def. Chris Bey, Acey Romero, Cousin Jake, Daga, Trey Miguel, Rohit Raju, & Jake Crist in an 8 way match via pinfall on Cousin Jake to become #1 contender to the X Division Championship.

*Moose def. Chase Stevens after the Spear. After the match, Moose attacked Chase with a steel chair until Scott D'Amore comes out and says he knows Moose isn't happy about the TNA Reunion show since he's Mr. Impact Wrestling. D'Amore tells Moose that if he wants TNA to die, turn around. Moose is then attacked by Suicide, who is announced for the "TNA No Place Like Home" wrestlecon event.

*Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) def. The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) after a double stomp on Dez.

*Rhino & Sabu (w/ Super Genie) def. oVe (Dave Crist & Madman Fulton) in an Extreme Rules match when Rhino pinned Dave after the Gore

*Taya Valkyrie & Michael Elgin def. Tessa Blanchard & Eddie Edwards

Edited by DreamBroken

From looking at Twitter, Joey Ryan will be dressed like Bray Wyatt now.   The question I have is was this group created by Joey because of the backlash he was getting online or from IMPACT in response to getting pulled from Twitch because Katie Forbes can't keep her tits in control

I would say that this is basically Impact version of Right to Censor except management actually agrees with the policies of the heel group in some way.   I have to think that Tessa Blanchard is joining this group too

Edited by hammerva

For your question, probably both, and yes it sounds exactly like Right to Censor. Re: Tessa -- please, no. They don't need to push that button any harder for their own sake. Let her have intergender matches with Elgin for the rest of her tenure so I have something easily skipped.

And which Bray Wyatt are we talking about here? 

Awesome main event, four of my favorites in one match. Thought Tessa looked great here. Taya standing bloody at the end was a cool visual too. Undead Realm was wild. I kept thinking Su was gonna get killed off but then Father James gets murdered. Popped for the Raven appearance earlier in the night. Was hoping Chase Stevens would get a little more than getting squashed in a minute. X Division opener was pretty fun with a solid lineup of believable winners. 

Edited by DreamBroken

That footage of Hector Guerrero giving Buh Buh a Ryder Kick through a table was BOSS. Old man clearly did not care about breaking his tailbone. 

As far as the Undead Realm stuff goes, James put it succinctly: "Who books this shit?" ? Love love love the jacket he was wearing. 

• Like 1