DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/10/20

*Taped for Xplosion: Willie Mack def. Adam Thornstowe (w/ Luster the Legend)

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 10, 2020 from Las Vegas, NV

*Rhino def. Madman Fulton after the Gore. After the match Dave & Jake Crist come out to attack Rhino until the lights go out and Sabu makes the save

*The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier & Zachary Wentz) def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Mahabali Shera w/ The Great Gama) when Dez hit the Final Flash on Shera

*Jordynne Grace(c) def. Lacey Ryan (w/ Madison Rayne) with the Grace Driver to retain the knockouts title

*Willie Mack & Ace Austin def. Glenn Gilbertti & Johnny Swinger in what was 2 on 1 but Ace joined Willie as his partner.

*Michael Elgin vs. Eddie Edwards in Match 5 of their Best of 5 Series goes to a double pin draw. After the match, Tessa Blanchard comes out and announces that because of the result, she will defend her championship against both Elgin & Eddie in a triple threat match as the main event of the Rebellion PPV. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Hell of a finale for the Elgin/Eddie series, great matches all the way through. Sad that the Swinging Disco Balls are already done as a team, hoped they were gonna stick together. Thought Lacey Ryan looked real good. Always great to see Sabu. Rosemary/Taya seg was fun. 

18 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Hell of a finale for the Elgin/Eddie series, great matches all the way through. 

It's weird that these two guys are so many miles above the rest of the roster.  Where do they go from here?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Oh my god: DISCO. I haven't seen this motherfucker in YEARS. And him and Swinger have formed the Swinging Disco Balls!

Swinging Disco Balls is one of the best team names ever.

• Like 1

Impact does use a lot of local(-ish) talent on their tapings. They used Reno Scum loads of times on Vegas tapings before they actually signed them and had them travel to every show.

Chris Sabin randomly showing up and saying he's going to ref the King of the Mountain match lead to a pretty epic 'Moose buries the stip for being so needlessly complicated' promo,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to stockpile some wrestling prior to the lockdown so just caught up on this.

- Elgin v Eddie was incredible, my Impact Match of the Year to date, and thats coming from someone who doesnt usually enjoy Eddie or Elgin!

- Shame Disco & Swinger splt already.  Really enjoyed their team!

• Like 1