DVDVR Message Board

AEW - Feb 2020

Elsalvajeloco

Undeniably fucking great. Love all of that to bits. It's the best gimmick match in wrestling AINEC. 

However, I would've really liked them to have a reason for its debut rather than just an announcement video.

Cody vs. his decision making process after the double whammy of having a band that is terrible live play him to the ring and a poor choice of Neck Ink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Cody vs. his decision making process after the double whammy of having a band that is terrible live play him to the ring and a poor choice of Neck Ink.

You're correct about both. Cody's tattoo wouldn't look bad if it were elsewhere, like on an arm or his chest. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Is this where we're doing this? Okay.

First of all: LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION. 

Second:

What precedent would there be for this? Is Mitch McConnell hiding something saucy in his jowls that we don't know about?

If he really wants that political career, he should consider taking Gavin Newsom out for a night of heavy drinking and coaxing him into a face tattoo. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

3 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So is the match going to be called The Match Beyond? From the trailer they made no mention of that name. I assumed that Blood & Guts would be the name of the show, but that actually might be the name of the match. 

Whatever they call it, it's gonna be AWESOME! I am so fucking psyched I'll be there.

• Like 5

Yeah. Proper War Games does not have flippy shit off of a cage. That is a scramble cage match. I want at least half of the participants bleeding profusely and that name suggests we shall get that. Bien bien bien.

They gotta lower the cage height from the standard one we just saw, right? I need guys getting thrust into the ceiling. Maybe have it a little higher than WCW's so we avoid a Sid/Pillman repeat but it should be low enough to be a weapon.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So is the match going to be called The Match Beyond? 

with the hype video highlighting the "WAR", i'd call it "WarCage". sounds both dangerous and close enough to the original. 

also, i am fucking hyped!

6 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So it’s “The Match Beyond”, not “Blood & Guts”. They need a special name for these shows that have special subtitles. Also get a 3rd hour for these specials. Also also, TNT, time to use the ad budget.

That's a fan account, no?

But it's a good question about next challenger.

You know, a certain large, scary man might be about to debut this week who just happens to have a score to settle involving Jon Moxley and title belts...

• Like 1