DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Okay I just watched this, but I can’t find a great still of it. So here’s the best I could find...

tumblr_oynsbjMHKe1vx6tcno1_1280.png

I think the gem in this picture is the person in between Owen and Bruce. He looks just like and might be the former boxing heavyweight champ Michael Moore; otherwise known as the guy who lost to an old George Foreman.

olXLJNz1mFc_jZFy1mrsOzNVt7_F6SuJf8-Q1Rq4

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

Didn't he have one or two matches on tv where JR had his own commentary table?

Cagematch says it was a dark match prior to Shotgun Saturday Night. 

Realistically Dr. Death only had three on TV. One on RAW, one on Shotgun, and one on Heat. He had two Brawl 4 All’s, though. But otherwise they gave up on him quick after Bradshaw knocked his lights out. The stuff with JR’s table was the one match with Holly on RAW.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Cagematch says it was a dark match prior to Shotgun Saturday Night. 

Realistically Dr. Death only had three on TV. One on RAW, one on Shotgun, and one on Heat. He had two Brawl 4 All’s, though. But otherwise they gave up on him quick after Bradshaw knocked his lights out. The stuff with JR’s table was the one match with Holly on RAW.

Ah ok. And that was Bart Gunn who knocked him out. To be fair, Williams tore his hammy during that match and couldn't really move around that well.

5 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

Ah ok. And that was Bart Gunn who knocked him out. To be fair, Williams tore his hammy during that match and couldn't really move around that well.

Shit, I feel like an asshole. I’m a big mark for Mike Barton in Japan, and I forgot he was the Brawl 4 All winner. My mind went into parallel universe where Bradshaw won the whole thing, and I wondered why Vince didn’t do anything with him as a singles guy in 1999.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

2 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Shit, I feel like an asshole. I’m a big mark for Mike Barton in Japan, and I forgot he was the Brawl 4 All winner. My mind went into parallel universe where Bradshaw won the whole thing, and I wondered why Vince didn’t do anything with him as a singles guy in 1999.

If you actually watch Bradshaw's BFA matches, he's the dirtiest fighter you've ever seen. Even though he's usually the bigger guy in the match, he fights like a guy who thinks his only chance is to not fight fair.

7 minutes ago, AxB said:

If you actually watch Bradshaw's BFA matches, he's the dirtiest fighter you've ever seen. Even though he's usually the bigger guy in the match, he fights like a guy who thinks his only chance is to not fight fair.

Well, that's probably true. After all, this is the same guy who would later get knocked out by Joey Styles.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Explains why Joey Styles kicked his arrogant ass. He shouldn’t even go into the bullshit Hall of Fame for that. Put Styles in his place for fucks sakes. At least you can say Joey’s poorly aged commentary has had a lasting effect on the industry more than JBL’s corny mid-card bullshit. Plus he whooped that fucking Texas redheads ass.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2