DVDVR Message Board

DC TV - 2020

J.T.

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Is it wrong that I would have little issue with that?

Nope.  Neither would I as long as they at least reserve one day a week for Riverdale and Superstition.

• Like 3

Not sure how long we're riding with spoilers but

Wife was also confused about the new earths and why there aren't just Earths for Black Lightning, Supergirl, etc. Especially since we saw the Titans' earth getting wiped out in one episode. She is not impressed by Gleek. 7 year old had to go to bed between episodes, so we'll double back with her tomorrow. She only saw as much as she did becuase I wanted to see this thing live.

Having never seen Justice League, the bit with Miller made me never want to see Justice League.

Well.....shit. The crazy bastards actually did it.

Spoiler

I truly did not expect them to actually merge the Earths into one with so much going on in each show. That is going to make the second halfs/new seasons of every show pretty damn interesting.

I like that Diggle has both of his kids back. Clark and Lois getting another was surprising.

I do wonder what this means for Supergirl and Lena. Lena's arc and change in the first half of this season was some of the best stuff the Berlanti shows had managed. On the one hand it would be a shame to see it all go. On the other I would be pretty happy to have good Lena back.

Then with Black Lightning with all the shit going down in Freeland its going to be odd to not have the other heroes backing Jefferson up.

I found the Miller cameo amusing. Kind of surprised it happened since Warner had been so insistent on keeping the current films and tv separate. On the other hand Miller always wanted to do it so good for him.

Hopefully they don't stick with that dark future bs for Arrow though I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

I do wonder how things will work with multiverse stories now. Flash was uses them often, but this changes up so much. 

I love that we have an actual Justice League finally along with the Hall of Justice. The cameos for Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing were neat to see.

Enjoyed the hell out of the crossover all in all.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 3

EOSpWQwWoAAtkir?format=jpg&name=large

3e1a895d9b6190041a6946525371012046caae31

1b5c9b9a02fae8edbe09bba860b5bdccf88562ac

Kingdom Come Superman in the classic Superman costume instead of the shit one in Superman Returns (2006). Y'all know I'm a Batman Fanatic. However my favourite part of Crisis on Infinite Earths was seeing Brandon Routh get another shot at Supes after what happened with the aforementioned Superman Returns.

• Like 4

Ok.

Holy shit. I cheered, I clapped, I yelled " No way !" and " Holy Shit!", and I cried. I'm gonna go smoke and bask in happiness before attempting to break it all down here. Pure happiness isn't something that comes around all that often, especially nowadays. That was it for me.

• Like 2

My only real complaint is that the big battle with Anti-Monitor felt a tad bit flat, BUT they absolutely nailed every other part of this thing. I had legit goosebumps for the Routh Superman scene at the end.

I guess my big question coming out of this, is how Flash handles "Harrison Wells" in the future. Like, is there still a multiverse of Wells's out there? Did Harry and Jesse make it?

THAT Flash scene was kinda cute, and was a big "holy shit" moment.

3 hours ago, RandomAct said:

My only real complaint is that the big battle with Anti-Monitor felt a tad bit flat

Stupid Double post.

Also sad we didn't get any pay-off to the Monitor taking future Felicity away to be with Oliver.

Edited by Execproducer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Execproducer said:

Stupid Double post.

Also sad we didn't get any pay-off to the Monitor taking future Felicity away to be with Oliver.

That's coming on the final episode of Arrow, I'd guess. There's two more episodes in the season. Next is the back door pilot for Green Arrow and the Canaries and then the final episode, which Felicity is returning for.