DVDVR Message Board

2020 Mania Week Shows

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Fascinating because Orange is an AEW wrestler or that Orange is considered a comedy wrestler.  I mean it isn't like Suzuki has only worked shoot style matches.  I believe he actually had a memorable match against Mecha Mummy in Japan

Isn't MiSu technically a free agent? That makes me almost think we could see him in AEW at some point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Fascinating because Orange is an AEW wrestler or that Orange is considered a comedy wrestler.  I mean it isn't like Suzuki has only worked shoot style matches.  I believe he actually had a memorable match against Mecha Mummy in Japan

Fascinating because it's such a tremendous clash of styles.  I know Suzuki doesn't only work shoot-style, but more than a two-minute faceoff with their deals is pretty crazy.

Anyone ever been to WrestleCon?

I'm thinking of attending on Saturday before TakeOver as they will have Stan Hansen and Terry Funk who are 2 of my all-time favorites, so I'd love to have them sign some t-shirts for me.

Will the folks announced be there on all three days or just on certain days? Do I pay the $36 and be able to head and get my shirts signed and head or do I have to pay extra just for a signature on a t-shirt?

Not everyone will be there all the time. Like Jericho is only Saturday and Will Ospreay is only Friday.

They already have a detailed list of who will be there when.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSso-8fALMslFymnT-6zAHEdCC54z5qYnorztNnlY_hvfZZy3luGZCVUIiDsllZj8QDP6Mn9U9CeuXn/pubhtml

And a lot of folks seem to have an additional fee for an autograph (again see attached doc)

41 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Not everyone will be there all the time. Like Jericho is only Saturday and Will Ospreay is only Friday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSso-8fALMslFymnT-6zAHEdCC54z5qYnorztNnlY_hvfZZy3luGZCVUIiDsllZj8QDP6Mn9U9CeuXn/pubhtml

And a lot of folks seem to have an additional fee for an autograph (again see attached doc)

I laughed a little too hard at "Van Hammer - Canceled."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Stan Hansen doesn't have a fee for him, so I guess I can get him to sign a shirt for free (aside from paying the $36 admission fee, of course)?

Just got my tickets for Bloodsport. I know I'm alone, but I'm more stoked for MiSuzuki vs. Dickinson than for Barnett vs. Moxley. They've also announced Jeff Cobb and Killer Kelly will be on the card, but no opponents so far.