DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

That's what they were going for, but the new articulation doesn't lend itself to a more faithful recreation of the action feature.

He looks more like Snake-Face this way, which is a pretty obscure MOTU pull.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

I'm laughing way harder at this than I should.  It's so absurd I almost kind of want it.  The Ellering figure is cool though I don't really have LOD figured to put him with unless he were to dwarf the Hasbro versions of them.

And I can't believe I did it but ordered that goddamn deluxe AEW ring.  I am a grown-ass man with a mortgage and spending more than I should on stuff like this.  Worth it though.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

EdsjvyHXkAUZLJe?format=jpg&name=large

From Wrestlecrate (UK). He wanted to try and have a combined Pineapple Pete/ Suge D type of deal to honour both his ringnames.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Edp-vDLWkAAjlEy?format=jpg&name=360x360

Something about his face screams Alt-Right Adam. 

Great pocket hand articulation, but do the pockets actually allow for the hands to slide in there? The coat and jacket look great EVEN IF THIS CODY EGO TRIP IS OUT OF CONTROL~!!!

• Haha 1

Man, those are some great-looking figures.  Rhea's is great and I'm debating on Austin and Steamboat's figures.  And of course I'm getting that Orange one.  It doesn't appear you can slide his hands in his pockets but that's an instant buy anyway.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Something about his face screams Alt-Right Adam. 

Great pocket hand articulation, but do the pockets actually allow for the hands to slide in there? The coat and jacket look great EVEN IF THIS CODY EGO TRIP IS OUT OF CONTROL~!!!

Functional pockets.

• Thanks 2

Another figure that's already out of date, with his hand tattoo not being on there. Although apparently it's actually a full sleeve now.