DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

I'm bummed that they're sold out.  It would have been absolutely perfect for my basement to go with the Hasbro figures I have.  Then again that does save me from spending $85 which is good since staining a deck is expensive shit.

And from what I see I like your collection.

• Like 2

So while looking at coasters for another game the same seller has this on site.  I'm furiously clicking as fast I can to order this.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/788489937/classic-video-game-drink-coasters-wwf?ref=shop_home_feat_4&frs=1

il_794xN.2280850443_c6sz.jpg

EDIT:  And he's got coasters for a ton of others wrestling games from WCW Superbrawl, SNES Super Wrestlemania , WCW vs the World and others.

EDIT 2:  I got these coasters and the one for WWF Superstars.  Still bummed I'm missing out on that sweet WWF sign EricG  has but I think these  will be good for coasters and maybe even decorations around my Hasbro collection.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

So while looking at coasters for another game the same seller has this on site.  I'm furiously clicking as fast I can to order this.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/788489937/classic-video-game-drink-coasters-wwf?ref=shop_home_feat_4&frs=1

il_794xN.2280850443_c6sz.jpg

EDIT:  And he's got coasters for a ton of others wrestling games from WCW Superbrawl, SNES Super Wrestlemania , WCW vs the World and others.

EDIT 2:  I got these coasters and the one for WWF Superstars.  Still bummed I'm missing out on that sweet WWF sign EricG  has but I think these  will be good for coasters and maybe even decorations around my Hasbro collection.

How many coasters do one man need? (25. The correct answer is 25.) 

Ordered these and the Punch Out set. They'll double as flash cards as my toddler daughter gets to know more the crew. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, EricG said:

How many coasters do one man need? (25. The correct answer is 25.) 

Ordered these and the Punch Out set. They'll double as flash cards as my toddler daughter gets to know more the crew. Thanks for sharing. 

No worries.  An old friend of mine showed me DDR coasters and to my pleasant surprise that's how I found all these gems.  So between 8 of those coaster and the Wrestlefest/Superstars ones I have a lot of damn coasters.  Which is good as it'll be a nerdy mancave where the drinks will be a-flowin'.  Yay.

• Like 1

That is cool. I don't know if I'll get it after just pickin' up that pink Hokuto deal last month (and I don't LOVE the Hokuto depiction), but that is fucking cool. 

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

That is cool. I don't know if I'll get it after just pickin' up that pink Hokuto deal last month (and I don't LOVE the Hokuto depiction), but that is fucking cool. 

Yeah, the art is a little...uneven.  Like, I think bottom right is supposed to be Reggie Bennett but I'm not sure.

Lee Moriarty (who doesn't do PWTees - he makes and sells his own merch*) put these on sale (profits to Black Lives Matter) while I was at work yesterday. I was planning on ordering one once I was home and using my computer, but they sold out right quick:

Here's his link in case he issues another run: https://thirtysevengoods.bigcartel.com/

* And designs; He's a graphic designer as well as a Wrestler. He drew that Chris Hero 'Spider-Man no more' picture everyone posted last month.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Casey said:

GCW are now selling....edibles?!

Well, why the fuck not????

Somewhere Herb Abrams is smiling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3