DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

Kind of amusing, but like the other shirts if it's not having proceeds going to any COVID-19 related charity then it's worthless to me.

FWIW I'm not going to say that again as my point's been made.  But just assume that's my mindset for any WM 36 shirt with messages like this.

• Like 1

Who wants them? Sort of odd to post, but I ordered two of these lightweight hoodies from redbubble and neither of them fit. I'm 5'7" 175, and the medium is way too short/small and the large is just a bit too short. Odd sizing, but they refunded me and told me to recycle the hoodies. Figured this would be the only place someone would want to take these off my hands.

So who wants one? Just give me a couple bucks for shipping. 

1 medium: slim fit, fit is in between a small/medium, short length 

1 large: slim fit, fit is in between a medium/large, short length

49782111198_f2ec1678f7_z.jpg

1 hour ago, EricG said:

Who wants them? Sort of odd to post, but I ordered two of these lightweight hoodies from redbubble and neither of them fit. I'm 5'7" 175, and the medium is way too short/small and the large is just a bit too short. Odd sizing, but they refunded me and told me to recycle the hoodies. Figured this would be the only place someone would want to take these off my hands.

So who wants one? Just give me a couple bucks for shipping. 

1 medium: slim fit, fit is in between a small/medium, short length 

1 large: slim fit, fit is in between a medium/large, short length

49782111198_f2ec1678f7_z.jpg

Damn, I really want one, but I typically wear an XL in hoodie. Fuck.

Posting as a favor for the guy behind it. It's a Kickstarter for a comic officially featuring War Horse, Danhausen and Allie Kat as characters. It's already passed it's main funding goal, but just in case anyone is interested here it is. Board seems to embed it, so here's a direct link to it as well. He's trustworthy and it looks well drawn.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jasondoring/warhausen-the-official-comic

Edit: The villain, Mr. Impressive, is a local So Cal indy wrestler he's at the end of that video.

Edited by Ryan

Apparently Dolph Ziggler has been going through various indie worker's PWTees shops and buying 10-20 shirts at a time. And nobody told him that when you buy a shirt, PWTees auto-notifies the Wrestler in question who it is that's buying their stuff.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 3