DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

I wonder what people who didn't know the reference would think of a guy wearing that shirt.

Actually, no, I don't wonder. I know. They would assume he was wearing an "I just jerked myself off" shirt. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

The Masters of the WWE Universe are on shelves now and I'm slowly starting to track them down.  Got the purple HHH with the shredder/skeletor look and Finn Balor, who I wasn't going to buy but the figure was pretty dope.  His power is tentacles because he is long dick boy like sausage.

Buy them up.  I need this to last three waves because Rey and Macho are in wave 2 and Taker as SCARE GLOW is in series 3 (along with Braun as Beast Man, The Rock as a better analogue of He-Man than Cena, and John Cena as Faker).

They're reasonably priced.  14.99 for the figures, 30 bucks (or less - some stores screwed up inventory and have it on clearance already) for a ring that comes with two figures (the only way to get CE-NA, the He-Man of this universe and a different HHH based on Terror Claws Skeletor)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I don't know the reference and I still can't come up with anything else

EDIT: Those Masters figures are neat. Here's the Sting one 

sting-masters-of-wwe-universe-figure-102

That's absolutely clawful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, Tromatagon said:

They're not quite right, but they might be close.

No chocolate backing, either.

I remember buying them at the 7-11 near me in 88 or 89.  They were delicious if you let them thaw a bit.  If you tried to eat 'em right out of the package, you might break a tooth.

My immature friends and I would always laugh when we got the chance to eat Elizabeth.

I remember laughing and biting off Roddy Piper's leg at Wrestlemania 7.  I was a fucked up kid.

Which is also when I saw a kid get hit in the head with one - they were selling them like baseball peanuts and chucking them to people.  It was pretty hilarious but that shit had to hurt like fuck.  Those boxes have corners, man.

My boss found me the Masters of the WWE Universe ring that comes with the other HHH and John Cena.  Pics are on my twitter for those that follow me (of the figures, not the ring.  I'm at work so I didnt build it yet).  

It was 20 bucks at his Walmart - it retails for 30 - some Walmarts have it for 15.  The prices are all fucked up.

Individual figures are all 15 no matter where you go, so either way, even at full price, a ring with two figures is a fucking steal for what they're charging.

If you can find it.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Tromatagon said:

Buy them up.  I need this to last three waves because Rey and Macho are in wave 2 and Taker as SCARE GLOW is in series 3 (along with Braun as Beast Man, The Rock as a better analogue of He-Man than Cena, and John Cena as Faker).

POWEWRCON_WWE_MOTU_wave3_photos_new_day2

• Like 3
  • Haha 1