DVDVR Message Board

SDL Has 2020 Vision - 1/3/2020

Dolfan in NYC

The triple threat tag was the best women's tag not involving the Kabuki Warriors in a long time. I did feel for poor Sasha on getting crushed by Dana.

I'm digging the Miz going dark after getting involved with Wyatt. Morrison's return was a nice surprise. goign back a team feels a bit small for both, but its being done well. Them vs. New Day should be fun.

Nice to see Sheamus actually show up in person finally.

After that tease I'm going to be so disappointed when we don't get Bryan vs. Roman at Wrestlemania.

Nice t see the Usos return. Hopefully it means Naomi is back on Smackdown as well. Would love to see her vs. Bayley or Sasha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

That aside, Dana was the best worker in that match. Convince me otherwise.

You can tell she's worked VERY hard. She and Alexa both. Good for them.

• Like 5

JoMo reappearing after 10 years in a backstage skit was lame as fuck, but the only person to get a pop on the show was Roman, and that was mostly by women, so I guess it was probably for the best?

I guess Miz has a breakdown and costs Bryan the belt at the Rumble leading to a Mania program between the two. I'm not mad at it.

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

The triple threat tag was the best women's tag not involving the Kabuki Warriors in a long time. I did feel for poor Sasha on getting crushed by Dana.

I'm digging the Miz going dark after getting involved with Wyatt. Morrison's return was a nice surprise. goign back a team feels a bit small for both, but its being done well. Them vs. New Day should be fun.

Nice to see Sheamus actually show up in person finally.

After that tease I'm going to be so disappointed when we don't get Bryan vs. Roman at Wrestlemania.

Nice t see the Usos return. Hopefully it means Naomi is back on Smackdown as well. Would love to see her vs. Bayley or Sasha.

I've wanted to see Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns have a Fastlane 2015 rematch since Bryan was cleared to wrestle again in March 2018.

6 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Knives Out will also describe Niners if Lacey beats Sasha clean. ? 

You're crazy if you think I watch any of these shows live anymore especially Smackdown.   I DVR and then fast-forward.  I will be watching Wrestle Kingdom though.   

I also couldn't care less about Lacey Evans,  not interested. 

• Like 1