DVDVR Message Board

NWA (Current Version) Discussion

This was a good episode with some good wrestling with an emphasis on the borrowed Wildkat Pro guys.  The best match is between to guys I've never seen before, Nate Bradley and Chuck Devine.  Jazmin Allure takes a GIGANTIC ass beating from Kamille. 

This is wall to wall wrestling.  Blunt Force Trauma channelling DOOM is inspired.  KiLynn King takes on a debuting Samantha Starr, the daughter of Babydoll!  Starr lays it in! Matt Cardona and Mike Knox wrestle the Spectaculars and the finish is BULLSHIT but it leads to the way fun Matt Cardona versus Rolando Freeman match.

• Like 1

This week's episode is perfectly fine.  The Judais/TJ Hawx vs Damage/ Rush Freeman is good, as Hawx is really coming into his own.  The Rolando Freeman four way is a hoot.  Way more fun than good.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Peck said:

Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling. Enjoyed Missa/Marti.

I really liked KiLynn King/Angelina Love and the Samantha Starr tag match. Starr is awesome.

• Like 1

I don't know what happened to the Taya Valkyrie/ La Rosa Negra match.  The Ashley D'Ambroise/ Max the Impaler vs Natalia Markova/ Roxy match was fun.

• Like 2

Early premiere this week for SUPER Powerrr. Just a collection of a bunch of matches.  Kamille vs Kenzie rocks despite the finish. 

Jordan Clearwater(c) vs. Mercurio
The Fixers vs. The Mortons
Jeremiah Plunkett vs. Garrisaon Creed vs. Traxx
Question Mark II vs. Damage (w/ Aron Stevens)
Kamille vs. Kenzie Paige 
La Rebelion & Joe Alonzo vs. Tyrus, Cyon, & Jordan Clearwater

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Early premiere this week for SUPER Powerrr. Just a collection of a bunch of matches.  Kamille vs Kenzie rocks despite the finish. 

Jordan Clearwater(c) vs. Mercurio
The Fixers vs. The Mortons
Jeremiah Plunkett vs. Garrisaon Creed vs. Traxx
Question Mark II vs. Damage (w/ Aron Stevens)
Kamille vs. Kenzie Paige 
La Rebelion & Joe Alonzo vs. Tyrus, Cyon, & Jordan Clearwater

Kenzie Paige takes an ass beating like a KING!  That was fucking great.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, Dolphman 3000 said:

i wonder if this was NWA's choice or FITE's choice. because from my vantage point, it certainly looks like an admission that you [NWA] can't drive people to put in effort to watch their show. 

i think Corgan needs to really start to push if he wants his 'vision' for NWA to start to come true. it just seems so stagnant. 

So they could REALLY have an interesting Women's division if they concentrate on Taya Valkyrie/Angelina Love/ La Rosa Negra/ KiLynn King all beating the hell out of each other.  They should put the belt on Taya and have her be the focal point of the NEW STIFFNESS~!

EDIT: Man, that Natalia Markova/Missa Kate vs Madi Wrenkowski/Jennacide match is fucking GREAT!  Markova and Jennacide are way fun in together.  Markova's submission is fucking awesome and Madi is awesome being freakishly flexible to take it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 3:37 PM, DreamBroken said:

NWA's next PPV announced; "Nuff Said" in Tampa FL on February 11. 

Fkrpn_dWAAwPdxo?format=jpg&name=small

His shitty politics aside, absolutely nothing about Tyrus makes me want to spend money. I am honestly stumped why Corgan has him as champ when several other good options are right there.

• Like 3

Powerrr is airing Live tonight for the first time, starting in about 5 mins.

The Fixers (Jay Bradley & Wrecking Ball Legursky)(c) vs. The Country Gentlemen (AJ Cazana & Anthony Andrews) for the NWA US Tag Titles
Kamille & Thom Latimer vs. Psycho Love (Angelina Love & Psycho Boy Fodder)
No Tables Match: Bully Ray vs. Odinson
Champions Series Final: Team Tyrus (Samantha Starr, Kayla Kassidy, Allysin Kay, Carnage, EC3, Thrilbillly Silas, Trevor Murdoch, Rolando Perez, & BLK Jeez) vs. Team Rock N Roll (Kerry Morton, Ricky Morton, Madi Wrenkowski, La Rosa Negra, Taya Valkyrie, Chris Adonis, Mims, Dak Draper, & Alex Taylor

The Wedding of Aron Stevens & May Valentine officiated by "Sam Teamo" (santino)

Official Contract Signing for Tyrus(c) vs. Matt Cardona at Nuff Said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ST4tAHb7A        embed fuck.

"The Rare Breed" Kevin Kiley (former Alex Riley) has been announced to make his NWA debut at the Nuff Said PPV next weekend against EC3.  Excited for this as he was one of my personal top favorites during his WWE run, so I'm glad to hear he's at least doing something somewhere again, hope it turns into a full time run for him.

Full card for the NWA Nuff Said PPV coming up on Saturday:

NWA WORLDS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH / No Managers Allowed at Ringside (Special Guest Commentator: Bully Ray)
Tyrus(c) vs. Matt Cardona

NWA WORLD WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP NO DQ MATCH
Kamille(c) vs. Angelina Love

NWA WORLDS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
La Rebelion (Bestia 666 & Mecha Wolf)(c) vs. Blunt Force Trauma (Carnage & Damage w/ Aron Stevens)

NWA WORLD WOMENS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Pretty Empowered (Kenzie Paige & Ella Envy)(c) vs. The Renegade Twins (Charlette & Robyn)

NWA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Cyon(c) (w/ Austin Idol) vs. Homicide

NWA JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Kerry Morton(c) (w/ Ricky Morton) vs. Alex Taylor (w/ Danny Dealz)

SINGAPORE CANE MATCH
Thom Latimer vs. Fodder

Trevor Murdoch vs. Chris Adonis

"The Rare Breed" Kevin Kiley vs. EC3

Thrillbilly Silas (w/ Pollo del Mar) vs. Kratos

Youtube PRESHOW:

Dak Draper & Mims vs. Blake Troop & Jax Dane (w/ Chris Silvio)

Mercurio & Natalia Markova vs. Jennacide & Max the Impaler

Missa Kate vs. La Rosa Negra

Odinson vs. Joe Alonzo