DVDVR Message Board

DC Movies - 2020

Some of the less reputable movie news sites are running with a rumor that Nicolas Cage will play a multiverse Superman in The Flash. It feels like his people just put it out there to generate interest, but I don’t care, let’s get weird. 

14 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Some of the less reputable movie news sites are running with a rumor that Nicolas Cage will play a multiverse Superman in The Flash. It feels like his people just put it out there to generate interest, but I don’t care, let’s get weird. 

Will he fight a polar bear? 

In the meantime, Walmart is now selling a copy of Wonder Woman that comes with, amongst other knick knacks, a code for $8 off a ticket to WW84.

I hope it has a long time before expiration.

• Haha 3

On 10/7/2020 at 9:59 AM, Brian Fowler said:

In the meantime, Walmart is now selling a copy of Wonder Woman that comes with, amongst other knick knacks, a code for $8 off a ticket to WW84.

I hope it has a long time before expiration.

Oof. Feel sorry for those who have loyalty cards for the cinema losing out and those who work in cinemas. This coronavirus has done such a number on people.

Adding more fuel to the fire that the "Snyder Cut" was a huge load of bullshit that didn't exist considering how much they're shooting for it, it was announced today that Jared Leto was reprising his role as the Joker in it.

29 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Adding more fuel to the fire that the "Snyder Cut" was a huge load of bullshit that didn't exist considering how much they're shooting for it, it was announced today that Jared Leto was reprising his role as the Joker in it.

Big Springtime for Hitler energy. 

• Haha 2