DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Discussion

RIPPA

On 1/1/2020 at 8:15 PM, Ziggy said:

The most fascinating thing about them hooking up is that he was ready to leave about a year ago. Well , at least that what was reported that he was unhappy and telling his friends they shouldn't sign with WWE. He seems so happy. I love it, he's one of the few guys that I enjoy watching on the main roster.I hope they be so quick to exploit their relationship you see how it hurt Rollins plus I still enjoy he and Zelina as an act.

The source for that rumor was ADR so I never bought it. 

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I swear I thought Nikki Bella was dead when I saw her name trending on Twitter.   Thankfully that's not why:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

How long has she been broke up with Cena? I don't watch Total Divas.

The broke up in April 2018 about a month before their wedding.

The guy she is now engaged to was her partner on Dancing with the Stars in 2017

So you do the math

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The broke up in April 2018 about a month before their wedding.

Phrasing it like that makes it sound like they went through with the wedding even though they'd split up.

46 minutes ago, AxB said:

Phrasing it like that makes it sound like they went through with the wedding even though they'd split up.

I am still waiting for it be released as a Total Divas out take

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think my favorite thing about the Cena-Nikki break up was when Cena announced that in order to get over Nikki and not feel as sad, he went out for scheduled social interaction with strangers every day for one hour. I think he even gave a specific time he did this. He's a strange lad, that John Cena

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

I think my favorite thing about the Cena-Nikki break up was when Cena announced that in order to get over Nikki and not feel as sad, he went out for scheduled social interaction with strangers every day for one hour. I think he even gave a specific time he did this. He's a strange lad, that John Cena

I could see Cena volunteering his time in nursing homes to help lift the residents spirits or delivering Meals on Wheels.

I'd love to see Cena doing the hamper voice in a nursing home and the residents just looking at him like he's completely insane.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I could see Cena volunteering his time in nursing homes to help lift the residents spirits or delivering Meals on Wheels.

I'd love to see Cena doing the hamper voice in a nursing home and the residents just looking at him like he's completely insane.

Screw total divas. You stumbled on the next great reality show. Total Cena. John lectures the elderly about the hamper? It’s GOLD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'd rather him help out Sid Fields, and let his friends take his Sergio Mendes records.

That guy can't even go to the bathroom in South America.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

I'd rather him help out Sid Fields, and let his friends take his Sergio Mendes records.

That guy can't even go to the bathroom in South America.

Cena wants to dip his almost bald head in oil and have an aide from Senegal rub it all over his body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It appears we finally have concrete proof that Daniel Bryan main eventing Wrestlemania 30 was never the plan. Punk shared the original Wrestlemania 30 card on his IG story and Bryan vs. Sheamus was penciled in to be on the show. The document was dated 6 days out from the Rumble which means, I'm sorry, Gregg, but you have finally lost *that* debate ?.

That card looks awful, by the way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rehabilitated Rick said:

It appears we finally have concrete proof that Daniel Bryan main eventing Wrestlemania 30 was never the plan. Punk shared the original Wrestlemania 30 card on his IG story and Bryan vs. Sheamus was penciled in to be on the show. The document was dated 6 days out from the Rumble which means, I'm sorry, Gregg, but you have finally lost *that* debate ?.

That card looks awful, by the way.

We got lucky. The fans would have really shit on the Randy Orton/Batista main event without Daniel Bryan's involvement. Speaking of Bryan, good job he was in the main event as he started to get the crowd back involved after Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak ended to Brock Lesnar in the biggest shock I've seen in my 30 years watching wrestling. I don't think any other wrestler would have apart from Bryan. Bryan covers how his WrestleMania XXX plans changed in his autobiography particularly and DVD as well, both released in 2015.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I swear I thought Nikki Bella was dead when I saw her name trending on Twitter.   Thankfully that's not why:

I get ascared whenever the "Wrestlers RIP" gets bumped up, and when the board was down for holiday repairs I had a flashback to the board crashing from the Benoit massacre traffic. Did it not crash also when Eddie Guerrero died?

- RAF, a delicate flower and drab introvert

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

Kind of shocked at this one. Would have guessed Liger vs. Regal happened for sure before I saw this.

I love that they felt the need to explain that Gaylord Peacock was a colorful extrovert.  What else would he be?

And I REALLY LOVE William Regal being known as "Blackpool's Nature Boy."

• Like 2