DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

I dig this.  Hechicero's finisher is awesome.

-------------------------------------

NOAH Juniors 6 man!

-----------------------

In a slimy basement somewhere in Japan, HEAT UP has a tag match.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:25 AM, DEAN said:

I dig this.  Hechicero's finisher is awesome.

Hechicero is awesome.  He rules in 6-mans in CMLL, basically ensuring they are good to great matches through his own sheer will.  I can't bring myself to watch everything in CMLL these days, but an Hechicero match is always worth a watch.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Web Conn said:

If you haven't watched Nick Aldis vs Ricky Morton yet you probably should ...

Little shit means a lot.  Notice the angle that Ricky hold Aldis in the Figure Four, forcing Nick to create MORE pressure on his knee to get to the ropes.  If Nick rolls away from the leverage, he's got further to crawl to force the break.

This is why I love the pro wrestling.

1 hour ago, Evil Otto said:

Hechicero is awesome.  He rules in 6-mans in CMLL, basically ensuring they are good to great matches through his own sheer will.  I can't bring myself to watch everything in CMLL these days, but an Hechicero match is always worth a watch.  

I was disappointed we were not able to bring in Hechicero to work Sam Adonis' show in Pittsburgh in 3 weeks. 

I'm digging this Hajime Ohara guy.

--------------------------

Here they are beating the crap out of each other in a tag match.

--------------------

Eh.  More NOAH Jrs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Kagetsu retired for like 14 days.  This is fun.

She doesn't retire till the end of this month. She left Stardom on 1/26 so she could work as a freelancer her last month and not force Stardom into the troubles of dealing with other companies. Her retirement match is against Meiko. She should be having a match this week against Chihiro Hashimoto so those will be two to look out for.

3 hours ago, nofuture said:

Arisa Hoshiki vs Utami Hayashishita for the Wonder of Stardom Championship.

Arisa/Bea from this month is way better. Utami's bloody face was wasted here. Neither really knew how to step up in the moment when it happened.

27 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

lol, Hoshiki on the second rope near the end of the match had no idea what to do, lost her footing, and still went for whatever that was (cutter? back elbow?) and came up, unsurprisingly, short. 

Cutter. After beating Bea in the GP last year Arisa and Ospreay trained each other in one of others' finishers. Arisa learned the OsCutter while Ospreay learned the Brazilian Kick. Unsurprisingly neither do the moves as well as the other though Arisa can do a decent OsCutter She just isn't consistent enough yet.

• Thanks 1

It's Konosuke Takeshita and three other guys.

----------------------------------

This is good.  Quality Texas indies.

---------------------

Sonny Kiss is awesome.