DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Beyond Wrestling decide to be timely and upload a Megabyte Ronnie match:

J J Garrett, Atticus Cogar, Eddy Only & Gregory Iron vs Megabyte Ronnie, Kevin Blackwood, Puf, (former DVDVR Board poster) Brandon Thurston & Puf.

More lucha submission wrestling with Freelance and Látigo.  It's like an extended first caida.  The dives at the end are pretty great, too.

=======================

This is the Jungle Kyona/ Utami Hayashishita match that I posted the other day before that dudes youtube account got pulled.  Utami Hayashishita is still stunning.  Then it's Giulia vs Mayu Iwatani which is awesome.

====================

Oh awesome!  Fresero Jr and Demonio Infernal are tagging again.  Against the Traumas.

Toxin vs Puma de Oro rematch is good.

======================

Hikari Noa and Natsumi Maki beat the crud out of Haruna Neko because Neko's partner, Maki Ito, is a jerk at the pre-match handshake.  So this is beautiful.

=========================

Day two of the Grand Prix with Giulia vs Himeki.

5 hours ago, DEAN said:

Day two of the Grand Prix with Giulia vs Himeki.

AZM/Momo & Utami/Natsuko were the better matches from this show, but the post match promo Himeka cuts was amazingly dickish and has cemented her as my favorites of the newcomers to Stardom this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eivion said:

AZM/Momo & Utami/Natsuko were the better matches from this show, but the post match promo Himeka cuts was amazingly dickish and has cemented her as my favorites of the newcomers to Stardom this year.

What did she say?

5 minutes ago, DEAN said:

What did she say?

She mocked the hell out of Giulia, using Giulia's own catchphrase and mentioning how Giulia was the first of the team to lose in the GP. That was also Giulia's first singles loss in Stardom.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eivion said:

She mocked the hell out of Giulia, using Giulia's own catchphrase and mentioning how Giulia was the first of the team to lose in the GP. That was also Giulia's first singles loss in Stardom.

AWESOME!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, D.Z said:

STIFF!

Spoiler

Kinda wussed out making it non-title.  It would have meant Shiozaki for the unification.  I guess they are building to that.

EDIT:  Ah, just read on Cagematch.net that this was N-1 tourney match.  That makes sense.

• Like 1

Dragon Bane and Shun Skywalker have it out!  This is good.

==================

The third Toxin versus Puma de Oro match within the last seven days.

===================

Oh man!  Here ya go.  Meiko Satomura and DASH take on Chihiro Hashimoto and YUU.

For the number one contenders match, Mayuki Takase and Ryo Mizunami take on Arisa Nakajima and Tsukasa Fujimoto!

===========================

Yoshiko and Sareee beat each other to death before Sareee heads over to NXT.

======================

It's Kyushu Pro back at it!  Hey! It's Kenichiro Arai!

• Like 1

This is fun.

=================

This is good.

It's a dojo match between Takumi Iroha and Rin Kodakura, NEW-TRA versus Masha Slamovich and Mio Momono.  Three out of four of these are world class level.

From the MARVELOUS dojo show, Tomoko motherfucking Watanabe versus Mikoto Shindo.  A lesser SCREWDRIVER~!

=====================

Hey!  Some actual hate in a Dragon Gate match. This is awesome.

====================

Ayano Irie and SAKI bring the Actwres girl'Z HottaStiffness to the Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! multi=purpose room!

Makoto is mysterious and beautiful. Rina Yamashita is awesome.  Honori Hana is there to fall victim to ASUKA.

=======================

I love Kaho Kobayashi more than I hate three ways.  Plus it has Hiroyo Matsumoto.

================

Miyu Yamashita crushes some shmoe.

This match is surprisingly good, just because I don't really follow Hanako Nakamori and AKARI.  They really start laying it in.

Itsuki Aoki takes on Actwres girl'Z gal, Rina Amikura.  PRO WRESTLING WAVE!  LET THE YOUNGSTERS WRESTLE~!

===========================

Hibiki and Yuu are a fabulous tagteam- powerhouses who lay it in.  Mio Momono I'm finding to be a Wrestling Machine.  I am not that familiar with Haruka Umesaki.  PRO WRESTLING WAVE!  THE DIVERSITY OF JOSHI PURORESU!