DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

I dug the tag match but the Guilia/Tam Nakano match is pretty epic.

==========================

They posted a TJPW opening match which is as goofy and annoying as you would expect.  It does have a full nelson and Nodoka Tenma- who is four foot nine.  She's quite the spark plug.

FULL THROTTLE! challenges Ogawa and HAYATA for the junior tag belts.  FULL THROTTLE! needs waaaay more tassles to pull off the gimmick.

====================

The teeny faction of the endless KONGOH takes on Harada, an Okada and YO-HEY.

==================

Third member of FULL THROTTLE!, Seiko Yoshioka, challenges Kotaro Suzuki for the junior title. The finisher is LUNACY.

seaDlinnng posted a card from June!  I hate three ways, but it is Miyuki Takase so I have to watch it.  Here she is taking on fellow ActWres girl'Z gal, Misa Matsui, who is good for a rookie, and teeny Ice Ribbon gal, Tsukushi, who is the funnest part of this match, as she cheats!  A lot!  She is wee AND evil!

===================

I really dig Ryo Mizunami.  She tags with up and comer Itsuki Aoki.  Makoto is mysterious and beautiful.

========================

Arisa Nakajima and Yoshiko beat the hell out of each other.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I assume you mean Yumi Ohka? Mio just came back from injury.

I meant Yoko Ono!  She does a lot of screaming!  Mio is awesome.

• Haha 1

This just showed up.  Saori Anou and Syuri beat each to death from February.  STIFF!

==========================

This is quite WCW Worldwide match.  Finisher is questionable and dangerous.

Hey!  An indie Lucha dream match.  DragonGate's Shun Skywalker takes on one of the best guys in indie Lucha, Demonio Infernal.  This is good.

======================

Trauma vs Trauma and Dragon Bane and Canis Lupus!  HELL YEAH!  This match is awesome.  Canis Lupus should be a superstar.

This is a fun Lucha Libre match- intricate sections, neat dives, classic finish.

=========================

Ah man, HASEGAWA posts lots of wrestling and I've followed his career for like 10 years and this match cements the fact that HASEGAWA kinda sucks.  But this match is otherwise fine.

===========================

This is good.

Pro Wrestling WAVE main event from 9/1.  Sakura Hirota is on a hot streak.  Nagisa Nozaki, Yuki Miyazaki, and Yoko Ono are also on hot streaks.

============================

Lunatik Extreme somehow still walks upright after the Dragon Bane match and wrestles Blue Monster.- who wears all black  Against a camo wall.

=======================

THis is the indie-es indie lucha.  There is a great Fat Boy Tope to help rinse the sleaze off this.

36 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Himeki is a powerhouse!  Or maybe just kind of tall.

The answer is yes. Also I suggest checking out Saya/Giulia & Kyona/AZM from the same show if you can find them. I thought the latter was the best match from that show.

• Like 1

Lilith Dark and Lady Pink in an area that my son asked, "Are they in the Middle East?"

===========================

Whenever you see the camo wall in indie lucha, it's at a MMA training gym, so the matches are hybrids of Lucha with a dash of MMA.  Here is Shun Skywalker and Chacho Herodes Jr having a go at that.  Herodes uses the wedgie.

Oh man, lucha indie dream match!  Magnificent highflyer Shun Skywalker and his fellow Dragon Gate fella, Yuki Yoshioka against rising star, Dragon Bane, and best rudo in indie lucha, Canis Lupus.  Weirdly STIFF!

======================

Enjoy some Actwres girl'Z from January.  There is pre-match dancing.  SAKI is one half of the tag champions.  She isn't afraid to wrestle in the Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! multi-purpose room.

=====================

Hey!  Whattayaknow!  It's Kengo Mashimo wrestling in Active Advance Pro Wrestling.

15 hours ago, DEAN said:

Huh.  I didn't know AZM has been wrestling six years and is SEVENTEEN years old.  Utami Hayashishita has a future in the WWE.

It will be seven years come October. She turns 18 at the beginning of said month. She is second or third most experienced wrestler on Stardom's roster depending on how one feel's about Saki having been retired for 5 years. AZM actually started as part of the second class of Stardom wrestlers (same as Kairi Hojo). It makes her Takumi Iroha's senpai. They had a tag match in Marvelous a few years back where despite losing AZM immediately pulls rank post match to talk down to Iroha a bit since Iroha can't dispute that she is the kohai in the relationship.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 1

Here is the whole Dark Lilith vs Lady Pink death match outdoors somewhere in Mexico.   Turn your volume down.

=============================

Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! showboats two Actwres girl'Z wrestlers, Ayano Irie and Yuko Sakurai. They tear up the multi-purpose room with Hotta-inspired stiffness.

======================

Active Advance Pro Wrestling has a four of six man hoss battle with Tank Nagai, Kyu Mogami, and Dinosaur Takumi.