DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

The tall lady is Saki Akai who I would have thought you would have seen at least a few times in the TJPW matches you watched last year. The Meiko match is the last of her trial series which she decided to have 6-7 years into her career for some reason.

• Like 1

HEAT UP PRO WRESTLING! gets some guys from the warehouse to wrestle each other.  Bill puts on his anime cosplay get up and does his Tae Kwan Do positions.

---------------------------------------------------

Tokyo Joshi Pro starts after just long enough for me to forget everybody's names!  But SO WHAT!  It's NEW WRESTLING!  Oh yeah, Shoko Nakajima.

----------------------------------------

HEAT UP! megastar Yu Iizuka takes on Barry Akki. INDIE SHOOTSTYLE NEW WRESTLING!

It's Masaaki Mochizuki week on the free Dragons Gates streams!  STIFF!

------------------------------------------

Here's one from last week. It is Mochizuki-less.  It does have Ryo Saito and Yasushi Kanda for those who have been following Things That Sprung Out Of Ultimo Dragon  a while.

==================

Pro Wrestling Lands End, the finest sleazy Japanese indie (I guess),  sends two guys over to deal with Pro Wrestling HEAT UP hoss Kanehira and some Heat Up shmoe.

It's Ultimo Dragon and Dragon Kid and Ben-K and stuff!

===================================

More Ultimo Dragon!  And that beefy guy whom I don't know the name.

• Like 1

Two guys from Active Advance Pro Wrestling, one of which is named Hayabusa, but not that Hayabusa, take on two guys from Pro Wrestling HEATUP, one of which is named Tamura, but not that Tamura.

Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! is highlighting the sleazy Japanese Indies.  I did some research on the Cagematch.net.  YAKO, 23, is a freelancer who mostly wrestles Pure J undercards.  SAKI, 32,  wrestles in the impossibly titled Actwres girl'Z but also shows at Gatoh Pro cards because she was trained by Emi Sakura.  NEW WRESTLING!

======================

Speaking of the impossibly titled Actwres girl'Z,  it is visited by TPJW's Yuuna Manase!  Will she showboat her boobs?  (No- edit.)  From March.

=========================

Hey!  It's skinny, lanky Saki Akai!  She gets kicked a lot by Syuri.  They edit out most of the annoying Sikura Hirota garbage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Speaking of the impossibly titled Actwres girl'Z,  it is visited by TPJW's Yuuna Manase!  Will she showboat her boobs?  (No- edit.)  From March.

Yuna was actually their head trainer the first couple of years before she went to TJPW which she also happens to be leaving this month if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

Now technically this match took place in 2019, but I watched it live in 2020 so it counts:

WARHORSE (c) vs Manders for the IWTV title.

Two random DDT guys have a good little match back in May.  NEW WRESTLING!

==============================

Oh man!  This is wild and STIFF!  From January.

It's Tokyo Joshi Pro so they don't really lay it in, but Miyu Yamashita and Yuka Sakazaki make a good tagteam.

==================================

It's the entire breadth and scope of DDT- the annoying gay gimmick Danshoku Dino and wrestling machine Konosuke Takeshita all in the same match.

============================

More Pro Wrestling HEAT UP!  Hoss Kanehira and three Heat Up choads!

Goddam, SEAdLINNNG is the NOAH of Japanese Women's wrestling.  Everybody lays it in.  Even wee Miyuki Takase, the Actwres girlZ champion, gets beaten to death early by the murderers row of Yoshika, Rina Yamashita and Hiroyo Matsumoto- but still has a really stiff section with Matsumoto when she makes her comeback.  But good God, they really do beat the hell out of each other.

• Like 1

This match is awesome.  Sareeee is great.  I can see her in the WWE.  Yoshika is great.  I don't think she is going to the WWE any time soon.  Her career is dead ended because she is damaged goods.  It's a shame because she is a great wrestler.

=======================================

The Terry Funk of Joshi Puroresu, Jaguar Yokota, looks good in this.  Yumi Ohka, who I haven't thought about in 10 years, looks great in this.  The body of the match is made up of youngsters who looked good but I didn't recognize (yet).  I dug this.

===============================

Hey!  It's Miyuki Takase, Actwres girl'Z champion.  She is innovating the idea of adorable STIFFness.  These two gals tagged together on a Wave card earlier today.  That's right.  Cagematch.net can fill you in on all sorts of useless knowledge.

===================

And here's the tag match from earlier today.

Wee little Japanese women start off being adorable for the questionable viewers but by the end they lay it in and it's perfectly watchable NEW WRESTLING.

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Wee little Japanese women start off being adorable for the questionable viewers but by the end they lay it in and it's perfectly watchable NEW WRESTLING.

Don't think i have ever watched any Actwres Girl'Z so I don;t know the wrestlers, but they were trained by Hotta so its not shocking they can lay it in when they want to.

• Like 1