DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL Draft - 4/23 - 4/25/20

Gonzo

Yeah - we are officially in Everyone is a liar mode as there are multiple people pushing the narrative that the Giants are gonna draft Justin Herbert since God please someone trade with them

We have also officially hit wacky mock drafts so someone can claim that IF their wacky prediction hits, they called it

Most recent was USA Today - which has Chase Young dropping to the Giants at #4 with only Burrow being the only QB taken before Miami picks at #5

I mean the Redskins are stupid but not THAT stupid

Now they are showing the 2005 NFL Draft.  So if you want to watch Aaron Rodgers squirm for about 3 hours enjoy.    Hopefully they show the one featuring goofy Brady Quinn and hot girlfriend stuck in the green room

Oh man I forgot 2005 was the draft where the Lions drafted a wide receiver in the 1st round for the 3rd year in a row ?

Edited by hammerva

4 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

So PFT's reporting that Miami is trying to get the #3 pick from Detroit...so that they can then package the #3 and #5 picks to try to get the #1 pick...

I love that it is just "league source"

Aka PLEASE WATCH! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

Now they are showing the 2005 NFL Draft.  So if you want to watch Aaron Rodgers squirm for about 3 hours enjoy.    Hopefully they show the one featuring goofy Brady Quinn and hot girlfriend stuck in the green room

Oh man I forgot 2005 was the draft where the Lions drafted a wide receiver in the 1st round for the 3rd year in a row ?

I was so convinced that Aaron Rodgers was "just another Jeff Tedford bust" and that the biggest question about Alex Smith was "how many MVPs will he win?"

• Haha 1

I have to say I have an east coast bias in my college football watching but Herbert doesn't seem like a top 5 pick.  Although I guess given the injury issue maybe Tua isn't either

Oh great because I wasn't sick of that song during Wrestlemania this year 

Edited by hammerva

I've been hearing rumblings from my sources, my gut, that the Giants are going to trade out of the first round for a pair of 7th rounders and a giant vat of "magic water" they found in Tom Brady an anonymous team's player's hotel room.

• Haha 1