DVDVR Message Board

UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington (12/14/2019) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

2 hours ago, kenyabaxterZXW said:

Max Holloway needs to take Amanda Nunes to where he goes gear shopping and get her out of those frumpy clothes.

That leopard print hoodie is fucking pimp and I know I'd never be brave enough to wear that out in public.  Max looks like a sports megastar in that outfit.

Edited by J.T.

14 hours ago, J.T. said:

Max Holloway needs to take Amanda Nunes to where he goes gear shopping and get her out of those frumpy clothes.

That leopard print hoodie is fucking pimp and I know I'd never be brave enough to wear that out in public.  Max looks like a sports megastar in that outfit.

Bite your tongue! An out and proud lesbian who is the baddest woman on the planet and dresses like your second-grade teacher who has never been on a date is just so adorable!  

Max is far too young to have been around for the glam-rock days, but I can easily see him rocking the black leather jacket with all sorts of useless studs on it and silver glitter platform shoes. Not that I know anyone that actually dressed like that, commenting for a friend...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, OSJ said:

Bite your tongue! An out and proud lesbian who is the baddest woman on the planet and dresses like your second-grade teacher who has never been on a date is just so adorable!  

I love Amada dearly, but that shirt was wretched.  For Christmas, someone needs to give her a gift card to Fabletics or something.

Edited by J.T.

6 hours ago, jaedmc said:

Colby thinks he's in Usman's head, but every time they get face to face, I'm getting Rose/Joanna vibes. 

Agreed. Granted Colby is someone who seemingly wants his ass kicked early and often and I think Usman is just the guy to oblige him.  I'll go out on a limb and call for a 2nd Rd KO. The picture of Colby flopping around like a hellbender and making grotesque noises should make every ESPN highlight reel.

I will say this...when Ben Saunders loses, there is no controversy. That second round was getting nasty. Eventually, Saunders just kinda flopped down to the mat and Brown followed with a brutal elbow and finished it off with some right hands.

• Like 1