DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:03 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Rush and Dragon Lee having to get into and then stand in place waiting for them to both quit fucking around and do their dives was WAY more egregious. It reminded me of Zach Sabre Jr. saying "if someone is going to moonsault you off a balcony, why don't you just move?"

As if we needed another reason to love Zach Sabre jr.

• Like 3

On 12/22/2019 at 7:14 AM, AxB said:

If you ever wanted a Wrestler to like something you tweeted, tweet something nice about Rich Swann. I've done that twice, and Su Yung liked both tweets. I assumed it was someone doing a Su Yung tribute gimmick, but no, it's actually her.

THe Dawsons are like this as well, they are incredibly nice in -person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Wow. Didn't they do Harry "Davey Boy Jr" Smith the same way?

Where is the wow coming from? Being treated any other way on their way out would have made little sense seeing that they weren't leaving on good terms. Smith was just kind of jerked around by Gedo from what I recall being said earlier this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

I remember the WWE United States Championship changing hands at MSG in 2017 when AJ Styles won it back from Kevin Owens. I felt WWE could've more with KO as The Face of America as his entrance graphics billed him and how he wore the colours of the USA flag:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxaOxcN8ly6xwUktass5m

057_SD_06202017cm_1259--4e506693cf67b6a5

Edited by The Natural

19 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Where is the wow coming from? Being treated any other way on their way out would have made little sense seeing that they weren't leaving on good terms. Smith was just kind of jerked around by Gedo from what I recall being said earlier this year.

They gave their notice. In comparison, Styles, Gallows, and Anderson told Gedo at WK itself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

They gave their notice. In comparison, Styles, Gallows, and Anderson told Gedo at WK itself.

Didnt Shinsuke also tell Gedo? I remember how Kazuchika Okada and Hiroshi Tanahashi had their greatest match from their classic set of matches at Wrestle Kingdom 10 and then we were talking about the rumours that Nakamura and Styles, two of NJPW biggest talents were leaving.

Edited by The Natural